Chapter #14 Pari health🤒 and sana hottie ft.Sidnaaz

.
.
.
.Sudheer:"Sir wo prashanth ke log sana ko leke jaaane waale the waha see.meine prashanth par goli chala dhi....uske aadhmiyon ke meine nahi choda sir..sana ko haath lagane wala har ek aadhmi ka haddi thod dhi meine"

A lone tear escaped from Sid's eye.

He immediately hugged sudheer.
Sudheer smiled.
Sid:"Tum mere bhai ki tarah ho..mein tumhe iss haalath mein nahi dekh saktha..Iam very very proud of you sudheer...
Khoon ke rishthe se na sahi..mujhe apna kehlaane log mile.."

Sudheer held sid hands and asked:"Sana kaisi hai. ..aur sir aapka chot ?"

Sid:"Rest kar rahi hai....mein bhi teek hu..aaj hi discharge bhi kardenge..hum ghar jaayenge.."

.
.
.
.
.
.
Next morning at home.
Maid:"Sir sir..pari bahuth ro rahi hai..kal se dhoodh bhi nahi peeya sir"said worriedly.

.
Sudheer and family just arrived from hospital.
.
.
Sudheer immediately rushed towards pari.
He caressed her cheek which has dried tears indicating she cried a lot.

Sudheer hold her in hands and kissed her all over her face.
Sudheer:"Meri bacchi..mujhe maaf kardhe.."saying he pecked her little hands and feet.

He couldn't stop his tears seeing her condition.

Sana came and looked at sudheer.She took pari from him and kissed her.

.
.
She looked at her cheeks..sana also has tears seeing the little soul struggling whole day without sudheer and her.

Sana:"Bhaiyya..meri pari..bahuth weak lag rahi hai..doctor ko bhulaathe hai.."

Sudheer who was lost in deep thoughts came back from his thoughts and looked at sana.
Sudheer:"Ha haa..abhi bhulatha hu.."
.
.
.
.
.
Doctor:"Bachhi..pehle se hi weak hai...aur pet bhi khaali hai..maa ka dhoodh pilana zaroori..hai..iski maa kaha hai..?"

Sudheer looked down.
Doctor:"Agar aapko bachi ki chintha hai..tho iski maa ko bhula lijiye ...bahuth naazuk hai iski condition..ye syrup pila dhijiye..ise thodi strength aajayegi.."

Saying she left from there.
.
.
.
Sudheer took pari and left to his home silently.

.
.
.
.
Days are going Sid completely recovered from his injury.
.
.
.
.
Sid and sana bond increased..their comfort level increased..
.
Sana started believing in Sid.Although she did not allow him to touch her.But she started doing all her duties as his wife.
.
.
She always tried to know about her parents..but again brushed her thoughts how sid reacted when she first time made an attempt to know about them..But she believed Sid would have kept them safely..But she badly craved to meet them..still she controlled herself.
.
.
Dhruthi was worried for her bhai Aid and postponed the engagement for few days.
.
.
Sid and sana always find time to have a look at pari They find time to enjoy with her.Whenever they visit pari..Sudheer did not interfere with them.He let pari to play with sid and sana..
The bond between Sid and pari always made sudheer emotional..Sana use to notice this..But she remain silent..

One day..night..
Sana was changing her dress..She removed her saree and started wearing her night top ..just then sid entered the room without a knock.

Sana shouted.."Aaah" and ran to wash room.

Here sid stood rooted with what just happened.

Sid left from there closing door and went to balcony.He blushed unknowingly remembering what he just saw..He couldnot see her bare completely but he saw her belly button and white skin around it.
He puffed cigar to cool himself and went again to his room.There he found sana laying on bed facing her back to him.

Acfually she was embarassed and at the same time blush is not leaving her face.To hide it she act as if she is sleeping.Sid slowly laid beside her and mumbled in her ear..

Sana who felt his hot breath at her ear ..closed her tightly...
Sid:"You look...sooo....ho...."

Sana immediately turned towards him and closed his lips with her finger.

Sana:"Chup..ek dum chuppp"

Sid was shocked first then noticed her blush..
Sid:"Offoo..my cute little wife is blushing haa..let me complete my sentence baby...you look so...hooo"

Sana again placed her palm on his mouth..
Sana:"Aap besharam hothe jaare hai..please ye wording use math karoo..meri breathing heavy ho jaathi hai.".saying she hide her face in his chest...

Sid chuckled at her words..
Sid:"Tho hone dhoo..mein aur tez kardhunga ..you look soo.hot baby"

That's it sana pulled her blanket completely covered her face in it.

Sid laughed at her ..how cute her wife is..
Sid:"Babyyy baahar aa tho..sirf ek word se ye haalath hai..tumhari..agar mein kuch karne lag gaya thoo..kya hoga"

Sana immediately came out from her blanket and rushed to washroom before sid could catch again...

Sid:"Sana bhaara aa" sid was laughing hard..

Sana:"Pehle aap ye words use karna bandh kijiye tho hi aaungi mein.."

Sid:"Nahi thoo.."

Sana:"Pleassse sidharth ji..mujhse nahi hoga ye sab..please"she was blushing like hell..

Sid:"achaa ..ok..nahi kahunga kuchh..aao sona bhi haii. ..Raath bahuth ho chuki haii"

Sana slowly opened the door and found sid on bed closing his eyes.

She took baby steps and laid on bed not disturbing him.
.
Sid immediately pulled her into his arms..

Sid:"Haaye mera baby..kinni cute and hot haiii"saying he pecked her forehead and cheeks and gently patted her back to make ger sleep.
.
Sana smiled innerly but slightly patted his chest showing her anger.
.
..
After some time.
.
Sana:"Suniye.."

Sid:"Bol hottie.."

Sana:"amma..please ..."

Sid:"achha..sorry..bol babyy"

Sana:"Mein aapse kuch puchungi..aaur aap uska seedha seedha jawaab dena hoga..samjhe "

Sid:"Hmm"

Sana:"Sachiii..bolenge aap".
.
.
.
Kisa laga..?
Aakhir pari ke parents kaha.hai..sudheer pari ke baare mein kya chupa raha haii..?
Pari jab sid ke paas hothi hai..tho sudheer emotional kyu hojaatha hai ?
Sid sana se jabardasthi kyu shaadi ki..?
Socho socho..

Yaar mujhe likhna nahi aatha..just trying..apka comments bahuth help honge mere liye
Please comment♡