Chapter #3 Nok jhok ft.Sidnaaz

It was morning now.
Sana was in a deep sleep to realise the truth that it was already 7am.She quickly opened her eyes with morning sun rays on her.To her surprise Sid was not there beside her.
Sighing a bit "Chala gaya raavan ".

She got up and quickly took a shower and changed herswlf into white saree with golden backless blouse.She heard a door knock.She opened it and it was Sid.

Sana quickly stepped back giving him space to enter inside the room.Sid looked at breathtaking beauty in white saree looking soo cute and hot at the same time.Hair was still wet making her look eatable to him completely.He quickly grabbed her by wrist and took her to the mirror.

Sana was shocked at his sudden behaviour.
Sana:"Ye aap kya karre ho,chodo mujhe".

Sid:"Baby kya hai
..har vakth kuch na kuch karne ki baathe karthi ho,agar ithni hi jaldhi hai tho sharth kyu rakhi tumne kal" said winking.

Sana:"Aapko har wakth yahi soojtha hai?"

Sid:"No baby mein tho sirf.."saying he made her stand infront of mirror.
She was looking at him confusingly.

He took vermillion and applied it on her forehead.

Sid:"Ye bhool gayi thi tum,isliye ...thum ko tho har vakath Gandhi thoughts aathe hai kyu baby?" Said winking.

Sana stood silent.

Sid:"Ab firse moodoff math karo mera,mein jaara hu nahaane ,mere kapde nikalke rakhdo baahar jaana hai mujhe kaam hai"

Sana:"Mein kyu nikaalu,khud lelo"

Sid:"Shaayadh bhool gayi ho tum..mein yaadh dilatha hu..mere saas sasur ko surakshith nahi rakhna chaahthi tum haina?"

Sana got back to his words and she understood what he meant.She quickly not making an eye contact went to cupboard and started taking his clothes.

Sid smirked and smiled innerly.
.
.
.

Sid and sana both came towards dining hall.

Sid mom:"Kithne ache lag re ho saath mein"
They took bleesings from Sid's mom.

Sid's mom caressed sana and spoke."Ek dum pari lagthi ho,khush raho" saying she went to her room.

Sana smiled feeling atleast someone in this house was nice to her.

All were seated to have breakfast.

Druthi who was already eating looked at sana.Druthi is an adopted child by Sid's mom.When she was so young 1year child.They took care of her.But druthi is unaware of this.She still feels she is part of their family.Though Druthi is younger than Sid.Druthi is 24years old.While sana is 20years.Sid always supported his sister druthi.She also loved his brother so much.There was proudness in her that she belongs to rich family.She hates poor people.That's why she gets irritated looking at sana.

Druthi looking at sana to herself:"Iski aukath kya hai,pehle tho bhai ko phasakar shaadhi ki,aur ab hamare barabar ki hogayi,patha nahi kya samajthi hai" said smirking to herself.

Sana sat infront of sn
Sid on the dining table.Druthi was sitting next to sana.

Sid was eating his breakfast but also not stopping looking at his cute wife.Sana was eating but lost in her own thoughts not noticing Sid's gaze.

Druthi noticed Sid who was staring sana.

Druthi to herself:"Bhai tho iske peeche poore lattu ban gaye"

Druthi who was eating and also noticing Sid ...suddenly food struck in her throat and she started coughing.

Sana who was lost in her thoughts came back to her senses hearing Druthi sound.Not wasting a single second she gave water to druthi and patted her head and rubbed her back slightly to make her feel good.

Sid was just lost in her.He was amazed at the way she was caring druthi.

Druthi immediately spoke."Leave me,tumhari himmath kaise hui mujhe touch karne ki" saying to sana she left from there.

Sid shouted "Druthi behave..."

Druthi did not care she just left.Sid looked at sad face of sana.

Sid wanted to make the environment lighter,he also started coughing.

Sana immediately looked at him."Paani pilijiye yahi tho rakhi hai"

Sid:"Druthi ko kaise sehlaya mujhe bhi waise karo,tab jaake teek honga mein...warna..."

Sana understood what he spoke.She immediately went near to him and gave water but maintaining few inches of gap.

Sid pulled her near to him and ordered her :"Pilaadho"

Sana:"Kyaa??"
Sid:"Paani..aur kya samjhi?"

Sana:"Kuch nahi......" saying she made him drink water.

Sid:"Chalo ab mera peet sehlaao jaise ab druthi ke saath ki thumne aur sar bi"

Sana:"Aaap kuch zyaada nahi banre?"

Sid:"Ab rasgulla saamne ho,khaao bi naa..atleast feel tho kar saktha hu na"said naughtily.

Sana glared at him with anger.

Sid:"Chalo karo jaldhi"

Sana patted his head and back.
Sid pulled her more closer to him.

Sid felt goosebumps with her touch.It did magic to him.He was just looking at her face lifting it slightly.While sana was busy in patting his back.

Her pallu raised a bit due to air showing him perfect view of her milky waist.Sid get went gone.😂

Sid was lost in his world.

Sana:"Hogya"

Sid was silent because he was admiring her.Sana noticed his gaze and covered herself.

Sana:"Raavan kahi ke"murmured

Sid :"Kuch kaha thumne?"

Sana:"Hayee kuch nahi.." saying she ran from there.

Sid laughed at her antics.

Sid mom came.

Sid's mom:"Sana ko lekar mandir jaa aaj shyaam ko sathyanarayan ki pooja hai tum dono ke naam par"

Sid:"Ji..mom ek baath puchni thi..sana achi lagi hai na aapko?"

Sid mom:"Bahuth achi kitni pyaari hai woh bachi..sirf khush nahi nazar aathi ..usse khush rakho beta,jaanthi hu thum kuch galath nahi karoge par sana ko khush tho rakho"

Sid:"I understand mom,haalath kuch aisi hai ki zabardasthi shaadhi karni padi..par woh safe rahegi mere hothe hue kuch nahi hoga"

Sid mom smiled at placed a soft kiss on his forehead.

Sana was roaming in the whole mansion.She was completely lost in the beauty of palace.Soon she reached a place where there was a garden and there were parrots sitting near to.

Her eyes blinked looking at the view.She quickly took a parrot in her hand and caressed it.

"Kithni maasum hai ye,wow ye raavan ke ghar mein kuch tho acha hai.." she was smiling giggling after long time.She felt peace in that garden.

"Waise toh wo ravan yaha aa nahi saktha..ayega bi kaise ye place thodi na suit kartha usse..kuch dher yahi rehthi hu" to herself.

She almost spent 3 hours there,smiling enjoying herself.

Here Sid came back from his work quickly reached his room looking for sana.

Sid:"Ab kaha gayi?..bhagi tho nahi?" Saying so he quickly shouted Sudheer.

Sudheer came back to sid listening his boss words with a baby in his hand.

Sid:"Sana mil nahi rahi dhoondo kahi bhaagi tho nahi.."

Sudheer:"Ji sir dont worry mam sahab ko kuch nahi hoga..mein abi jaatha hu.."saying he was moving.

Just then sid stopped him.
Sid:"Baby ko mujhe dho.."

Sudheer:"Ji sir par aap kaise..mera mathlab...kuch nahi.." saying he gave baby to Sid and left.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now who is this baby ..?Did you like sid and sana cute banter?.
.
.
.
.
Stay tuned
-Love Nikki♡