chapter #7 Caught and The intimacy♡ ft.Sidnaaz

Days passing on..
Sana tried to get a phone but she could not find an opportunity to get a phone and enquire about their mausa and mausi..

Day by day Sudheer and Sana bond became stronger and stronger(bro sis♡)
Sana use to visit Sudheer home everyday to spend time with baby..
Sid use to take care of sana a lot ..more than himself.Sometimes sana felt his care genuine..But atlast he was the one who married her forcefully..Sana couldn't forgive that thing and till now she had no clue about their so called parents..she was hell worried about them .Thinking sid could harm them..Sana was living with him..not with love because of fear if he could harm their parents ..

One evening..
Sudheer :"Sana ..pari pari tumse bahuth attached ho gayi hai.."

Sana smiled..
Sana:"Ji bhaiya iss ghar mein mujhe khushi milthi hai tho sirf pari se ...kithne maasum hai..ab tho pari months ki baby hai..kuch months ke baadh chalne lagegi meri pari aur mujhe mausi bolke godh mein bait jaayegi..hai na bhaiyya.." said with lot of excitement.

Sudheer:"Ha sana..meri pari tumhe mausi bolegi" said assuring her.

Sana just nodded.

Sudheer:"Sana thum khush tho ho na?,mera mathlab sir bahuth acche hai..tumhe khush rakhenge ..sid sir bahuth ache insaan hai.."

With these  words sana got up and started walking taking  pari in hands towards window.

Sana:"Ache honge aapkeliye bhaiyya..unhone mujhse zabardasthi shaadhi ki..upar se mere parents ko kidnap karke rakha hai..mein unhe kabhi maaf nahi karsakthi"

Sudheer:"Nahi sana ..aisa math socho sir ache hai..woh jho bhi kiya aapke balayi ke liye hi hai..Shaayadh thum jaan pathi sach"

Sana:"Kaisa sach bhaiyya..unhone jho bi kiya usme mera bhalaayi kaha hai..sirf unki marzi chali hai.."

Just then someone knocked the door.Sudheer kept his phone on table and went towards the door.

Sana's eyes fell on phone ..she quickly grabbed it and locked herself inside the bedroom.

She quickly dialed the numbers she remembered.To her surprise it was already saved in his phone.But they were not lifting the phone.She quickly cleared dial list,placed the phone back and opened her door.

Sudheer came back and saw sana behaving strange.She quickly handedover baby to sudheer and ran from there.

Sudheer found her strange behaviour thinking to himself"Sana ko kya hua.."

Soon sudheer phone rang.
On call:"Sudheer...aapne call kiya ..kuch kaam tha..?"

Sudheer:"Meine meine kab kiya nahi tho.."

On call:"Arey sudheer kiya tha..isliye kiya meine "

Sudheer:"Kab aaya call?"

On call:"abi dho minute pehle"

Sudheer :"Acha sorry galthi se hogya..bye rakhtha hu.."

Sudheer to himself:"Iska mathlab sana ne call kiya..mathlab sana apne parents ko doondne ki koshish ki...mujhe saavdhaan rehna chahiye..sir ko boldena chahiye" saying he held pari in his hands and went to sid house.

Sid opened the door and asked him.
Sid:"Sudheer tum yaha..abi abi tho sana tumhare ghar se aayi.."

Sudheer :"Ha sir..mujhe kuch baath karni thi..sana kaha hai..?"

Sid:"Woh room mein..kyu kya hua?pehle pari ko dho yaha sofe pe sulatha hu" saying he took baby and kissed her with so much affection and placed her on sofa comfortably and also arranged pillows around her.