Chapter 4

It had been a month since Mason had shifted into his werewolf form, and he didn't know how to change back. He's seen many people, and they all seem nice; most of them seem to be same-sex couples, except a few, but they seem to not care about the others. They are friends, family, and neighbors. They all live in peace. 

He learned all the names and ranks of the men who brought him there and even snuck into their house the other day. But Joon almost caught him; being a True Blood, his senses are off the chart.

Joon was going crazy; he swore that he'd been smelling an Omega, one he'd never smelled before, but he couldn't find it. It smells like strawberry shortcake, and it's the greatest thing he's ever smelled. "Joonie, please."

Joon looked up; his mates had tears in their eyes. All four of the Betas were begging for a baby; they wanted one so badly, and if he'd do this just once, they'd never ask for another one. He knew that was a big fat lie; they would only be satisfied once each of their Alphas gave them a baby. But Joon knew it wouldn't work; they wouldn't want to share the baby with the Omega mother, and he didn't have the heart to see them so upset when they had to give the baby to her.

"I'm still thinking about it; we only just mated Kook a few years ago."

Jungkook was sitting on the couch with Hobi in his lap. He rolled his eyes at the elder, "Don't use me as your excuse. They want a baby Joon."

"Don't you think I know that?" Jungkook just shrugged as he continued to baby the Beta in his lap, which was hysterical to Joon, considering he's a baby Alpha. "I promise by the end of the month, I will make my decision."

"You said that when we went to get supplies," Jin was full-on pouting. He's wanted a baby since they mated, even before they became the seven. 

Joon's head popped up. "There's that smell again." He got up and ran out of his house. He followed the scent, which led him to the storeroom. The smell was more potent in there, but so many people came and went out of there that other scents overpowered it. "I'm going to find you."

Mason was freaking the hell out that Alpha almost caught him again. But that could have been a good thing. He has no idea how to shift back, and he's just a little obsessed with those men. Perhaps they'd be nice to him. He only had a short time before his 18th birthday and his first heat. If he doesn't find an Alpha before then, he will die. 

Joon was pacing back and forth in his office. He kept smelling that sweet scent, driving his wolf insane. But then he has his mates begging for a baby on the other side. He will have to give them this, even though he'd rather not. It's not that he doesn't want a baby; he does. He wants a baby with his mate, his Omega, that they can cherish.

"Come to bed, Joonie," Jimin whispered from the doorway. He reached his hand out and followed them to their joined room. They had two Alaskan King mattresses pushed together so they could all sleep together. The Alphas have their rooms, so if they want some alone time or don't want to have sex with the others around them, they can take their Betas there.

Not that they don't do that quite often;  they are all mates; even the Alphas consider each other mates regardless of them not bearing each other's marks. They love each other dearly; they don't have sex. But they do enjoy foreplay with each other a lot, just no sex since none of them want to bottom for the other. And that's okay; it works for them.

Everyone else was already there. It looked like Jungkook was balls deep inside Jin, but since neither of them was moving, they must have fallen asleep after and not moved. Yoongi was hugging Tae and Hobi, one on each side of him. So Jimin crawled in on Jin's other side and snuggled up to him while Joon spooned him from the back.

The Alpha leaned up and kissed his neck, where he left his mark. Yoongi's and Jungkook's were on his other side. "Hmm? Is my Alpha a little horny?"

Joon chuckled, "Hard not to be when I have all of my sexy mates here in front of me on full display."

He rolled over and kissed his way down the Alpha's body, "My ass is still on fire, so why don't you just let me please you?"

Joon didn't even get a chance to say anything before Jimin had his plump lips wrapped around his cock. He licked the underside of the Alpha's cock a few times, then he kitten-licked the head. "Stop teasing me before I take your ass, Jimin."

The younger giggled, and it made Joon's cock twitch a bit; he loved this devil of a man. Jimin took him entirely in his mouth, making Joon groan, "Shh, Alpha. Otherwise, you'll wake everyone up, and then we won't get to sleep for hours."

The Alpha fisted the Beta's hair and then fucked his mouth. Jimin was moaning, and when Joon looked down, he was playing with himself, "Come here, I know how you can keep quiet." He turned Jimin around and took the Betas cock into his mouth while he took the Alpha back into his. Being a Beta, his cock is smaller; it's not small by any means, just smaller than an Alphas, especially a True Blood Alpha.

But they've been together long enough that all of them can easily deep-throat each other, so Joon had zero issues when Jimin started thrusting into his mouth. He took everything Jimin could give him, and the Beta did the same. They came together, and then he curled up beside Joon, and they fell asleep in each other's arms.