Chapter 67

"Alpha," Mason moaned out. "Please, it hurts." 

Joon was in a panic, he didn't know what to do. Well, he did, but they promised that one of the Betas would attend his heat when it came. No one was expecting it this early, the twins were only six months old, Mason was still breastfeeding for Christ's sake. "Baby, we all decided that it was going to be one of the Betas since it's so hard on the Alphas when it's an Alphas pup."

"But it hurts Alpha, and they aren't here."

What the fuck does he do? He can drug him, "baby what ab.."

He growled and pushed Joon down on the bed, he ripped the Alpha's pants off and slammed himself down on his dick before he started bouncing. "I know that you weren't going to suggest drugging me instead of giving me your knot and cum?"

The Alpha squeezed his hips hard, just trying to still him. "Baby, I'm sorry. But we all agreed, we promised."

"Don't care, they'll understand, need you Alpha, please."

'Moon Goddess, please protect me from the wrath that is surely going to happen when my mates find out what I've done.'

Joon heard a giggle and felt warmth and love fill up his entire body. He attended Mason's heat the entire day and when they got back from their trip, to bring back the last of the things from the village they knew something was off. Mason wouldn't go near any of them, he was glued to the True Blood's side and spent the majority of his time awake with his nose buried into Joon's scent gland. He had to scent the shit out of him and whatever he was wearing, as well as have him in his lap just so he could get through any meetings he needed to attend.

Their mates were pissed and looking at Joon like he betrayed them, even Jin. He couldn't sleep in the same room as Joon anymore since Mason needed him so much. He spent most nights with Tae and Jk just so Jk could give him the comfort Joon was never been able to. The one night he wanted to try it so badly, was the night Mason was stolen from them. 

"How's your Omega and favorite mate?"

Joon looked at Jimin and sighed, he's taking it harder than most of them. He was convinced that his pup was going to be next. "He's sleeping, but it won't last long. Once his wolf realizes I'm gone he'll wake up."

"Then why are you here? You are the only one that can bring him comfort right now and as much as I hate you, I understand why you did it because I would have done the same thing myself. Go back to him, I can't comfort him but you can. Be the mate we all wish we could be right now."

The True Blood looked at Yoongi and wanted to cry, "I just don't understand why he can't even be around the Betas. I get it with you and Jk, since he was like that with Jk's pup to us. But the Betas?"

Jin sighed and walked over to Joon, "I want to hug you so bad right now but I won't, but I will do this." He smacked him on the back of the head, "you are a True Blood you dumbass, of course your pup would be the most stubborn and tricky pregnancy."

Jimin snorted, "I swear to God once this pup is out the three of us are not leaving his side until he goes into heat and one of us Betas put a pup in him. I am not going through this shit again."

Yoongi growled, "this is the THIRD FUCKING TIME I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO BE NEAR MY OMEGA SO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT." 

Jimin squeaked a bit and went to sit in Yoongi's lap, "I'm sorry, I didn't think about that."

"It's fine, besides it's not like my pup would make you guys stay away. So it's not like you have anything to worry about anyway."

"How have you been able to handle this? I'm going crazy here."

Yoongi looked at Jimin with sad eyes, "you and Hobi, that's literally the only thing keeping me sane."

Jk snorted, "yeah if I didn't have Jin and Tae I'd be tearing this castle apart."

"Yah, he scents the blankets for you every single morning even though the pup hates the smell of you guys on it."

Yoongi rolled his eyes at Joon, "thank you oh kind Alpha for your sacrifice."

When Jacob was born every mate in this house was grateful. Yoongi was holding the little pup that caused them so many issues for nine very long months "you are such a cute thing to have been so mean to us." Jacob opened his eyes and they flashed red, "just great another True Blood to deal with," he scoffed.

Hobi was holding Mason while Avery climbed all over him, Tae had Arella and was playing keep away from Jimin who wanted to hold her. Jin was trying to steal Jacob from Yoongi and Joon was passed out on the floor, seeing Mason give birth to his son was apparently too much for the True Blood.

Jk looked at Mason, "why did you pick Jacob?"

Mason giggled and winked at Jimin, Jimin turned around to make sure that Joon was still knocked out "it means supplanter, he wasn't supposed to get a pup yet."

Jk started cracking up, "it was only fair Alpha, you and Jinnie picked out the girls names since they meant something to you. So I figured we should keep to that trend."

Jk smiled at his beautiful Omega, it didn't matter that he just gave birth, he was still breathtaking "I get that, but who's gonna tell sleepyhead when he wakes up?"

Mason put his pointer finger on his nose and yelled "not it."

Soon it was only Yoongi left but he was so absorbed in the pup that he had no idea what was going on, by the time he looked up everyone was touching their noses and trying not to laugh. "Oh come on guys that's not fair. You always do that shit when I'm distracted."

Jk shrugged, "sorry, but you get to tell Joonie the meaning behind Jacob's name."

"WHAT? NO!" Yoongi yelled. Then he grinned, "I'll do it but the next pup is mine." Mason yelled deal and the others yelled no. Yoongi shrugged and said it was Mason's choice and he said yes. "I mean it's only fair, 3 pregnancies in a row guys THREE."

A/N thank you for coming on this boy love crazy smut filled journey with me. It's been a ride, this is my 20th BTS book and my 8th OT7 one. But it was my first time with a male as the lead character. If you guys liked it I might write more. Love you Chaos Goblins, and to 2K you two ladies are everything I could have ever asked for in Besties. A silly app I downloaded because I was bored lead me to you two. Love you both and thank you for basically forcing me to publish this 2 months early hahahaha.