Chapter 26

Mason couldn't help the tears that fell. His words were the sweetest thing he'd ever heard: "I don't want you to go first; I'll miss you too much." 

"Oh, baby, if you go first, we'd all shortly follow. There is nowhere on Earth that we could be without you." He kissed him softly as he rocked them back and forth in the shower. "Let's get you cleaned up. They should be done here soon."

Hobi washed Mason's body and then carried him to his nest, where their Alpha and Beta were waiting with a plate of food. "We don't have long; I can feel it starting."

Yoongi's eyes flashed red as his nose went into the air. "I can smell it too. Here, let me feed you, and then you can have Alpha's knot."

Mason crawled over to Yoongi and sat down in his lap, straddling him. He would feed him a bite of food and then peck Mason's lips. This went on until all of the food was gone. The Omega let a little yawn out. "Do you want to sleep for a bit, baby? You have three of us, so you need your rest."

"Please, Alpha," he whimpered against his chest, where he was already starting to drift off. Yoongi laid them down, and Mason reached out for the shirt that was covered with their cum. He purred as he held it to his nose.

Yoongi smiled as he looked at the sleeping Omega in his arms, with his cum shirt right against his nose as he nuzzled into it in his sleep. "He won't sleep long. I can smell it, and it's only getting stronger. He'll start hurting here soon."

Jimin reached over to pet his hair softly, "I still can't believe Mason let Tae shove Twinkies in his ass, that shit is fucking sticky, and I'll never let him do that again."

Hobi snorted, "he'd probably do anything we asked him to. He's so open and ready to please us, like he probably got so much satisfaction out of it, even more than Tae if I'm honest."

Jimin clapped his hands, "Great, then you already know what I'm going to do."

Yoongi laughed, and Hobi groaned, "fuck I hope he handles that better than I did. That shit hurt so bad I couldn't walk for a week."

Jimin laughed, "That's not all, while I'm doing that. He has to cum before you two do; if he doesn't, then I'm going to punish him. I want you two to try and distract him." Jimin had an evil gleam in his eye and was ready for the fun he would have.

He's not usually jealous, but this is HIS Omega. It doesn't matter that Mason has six other mates; when his cock is inside him, he will be all that matters. But in a way he hopes his baby fails, he'll enjoy bending him over his knee and spanking his ass before he slams him down on his cock and makes him ride him.

Mason started to whimper, "he'll wake up any minute now," Yoongi told them. Not like they couldn't fucking smell it too. Alphas think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread just best because they can have pups. 

"Yes, I'm aware of how Omega heats work, Yoongi," Jimin said in a deadpan tone.

"Someone is getting brave now that they've been able to stick their dick into some asses finally."

Jimin scoffed, how dare he, "don't act like you didn't cum in Mason's mouth when my dick was in your ass. You loved it so much that you'd let me do it again." He didn't answer him; he just rolled his eyes. That's what I thought bitch, Jimin mused to himself.

Mason cried out in pain and wrapped his arms around his stomach, holding it tightly, "Alpha," he whimpered softly.

Yoongi rolled him over onto his back and brushed his curls back, "I'm here, baby; your Alpha is here."

"Need you, Alpha, need your knot."

Yoongi got between his legs and pushed his way in, Jimin leaned down and kissed Mason's lips, and Hobi went straight for Mason's cock. Hobi is obsessed with sucking cock, almost as much as Mason is. It didn't take long for the three of them to bring Mason to orgasm, "you ready for my knot, baby?"

Mason tried to answer but Jimin's tongue was currently going down his throat, Yoongi chuckled, and based on the noises Mason and Hobi were making Yoongi gave him his knot and Mason orgasmed for Hobi to swallow. Hobi and Jimin pulled back quickly so Yoongi could mark him, he had been yelling at them over the link for a bit now but neither one of them would move. They love defying him.

He rolled his eyes and marked their Omega. When he was done, Mason sagged back against his nest and sighed. Once Yoongi's knot was released, Hobi pulled Mason back against his chest, "Let me know when you are ready, baby."

"Mm, I'm ready, Beta."

Hobi slipped in and groaned, "You feel so fucking good, baby; you've been fucked and knotted so much already, and still, you are swallowing my cock like it was made for you."

"It was Beta, just for you."

Jimin rolled his eyes so hard; Hobi was saying that shit to piss him off. 'You are only making it worse for him; I hope you know that?'

Hobi's eyes darted to Jimin's as he started moving faster and kissing down Mason's neck, "I'm going to mark you now, baby; I want my Omega to cum when my teeth sink into him. Can my Omega do that for me?"

"Yes, Beta, mark me, make me yours."

Hobi's eyes never left Jimin's as he sank his fangs into Mason right on Yoongi's mark, that mother fucker, he was going to do that. As soon as Jimin saw Yoongi's mark, he wanted his right there too, he didn't know why, he couldn't explain it, but his wolf wanted it so fucking badly. Hobi went a little to the right, so he'll go a little to the left. Yes, Hobi is Yoongi's Beta, too; Jimin gets that, but damnit, that asshole. 

Mason came with Hobi and started his wiggle and purr, which he does when his Omega is pleased and content. Jimin crawled over and petted his hair until he looked at him. His eyes were bright blue, and he knew he'd let him do whatever he wanted since his Omega was currently running the show.