Chapter 27

"Omega, I wanted to ask you if I could do something. Would you be willing to let me do what I want, whatever I want?"

Mason sat up and launched into Jimin's lap, "Yes, Beta, I'm a good Omega. I want to make you happy."

Jimin cooed at how adorable he was, "Here's what I want, baby," Jimin held up his fist, "Do you see this?" Mason's eyes darted to his fist, and he nodded before looking back at Jimin. "I want to fuck you with this, see how much you can take. Those two are going to touch themselves, but I want you to cum before they do. Can you do that? Can I use my fist and make you cum before them?"

"If that will make my Beta happy, I will do my best."

Jimin leaned forward and kissed his forehead, "Such a good Omega you are. Lay down in this beautiful nest you made." Once he was on his back, Jimin pulled his knees up and kissed them, "I want you to hold your legs up and spread your cheeks as far apart as you can with your hands. Can you do that for me, baby?"

"Yes, anything."

He did as asked, and Jimin could see both of their cum spilling out with his slick, "Such a beautiful sight this is, seeing my Omega spread for me with our mate's cum pouring out." Jimin made a fist and slowly pushed his way in; it was tight but fit. He started pumping it in and out as fast as he could, the lewd noises that were coming out of Mason as well as the scents from his pheromones and heat were intoxicating. 

Jimin looked over at Hobi and Yoongi, and their eyes were on what he was doing. They were beating each other off as fast as they could, and Jimin loved it. He loved that he was making everyone in this room a complete wreck. He loved the power he held, knowing that he brought them all to their knees while he was in control. "Better hurry, baby. Your Alpha and Beta are getting close."

Could he help him? Of course, if he fisted him and jerked him off, he'd cum in seconds, but Jimin wanted him to fail. He wanted to spank his ass and fuck him hard. "S'lose Beta," he mumbled. 

But Hobi groaned, and then Yoongi did: "Well, baby, it looks like you are getting punished. I guess you aren't a good Omega." Jimin pulled his fist out and patted his lap. "Bad Omegas get spankings."

"Yes Beta," he whispered before laying down across Jimin's lap, his slick-covered ass was on full display for them.

"If you take this spanking well, I'm going to slam into you and give you my mark and cum. Do you want that?"

"Yes, Beta, please."

"I'm going to spank you ten times, and then you get my cock. But baby, there's a catch," Jimin leaned down so he could whisper in his ear, "You know how I helped when you were getting fucked by them?"

He moaned and nodded, "Well, here's the thing, baby, I want you all to myself. So your eyes don't leave mine; you don't look at or pay attention to them. You will act like we are the only two people in this room, or you will not get my cock or mark. Do you understand?"

'You are ridiculous, Jimin. Don't you think you are asking too much?'

'I'm not Yoongi. You've never let me top until the other day, and even then, I was in the middle of my rut. This is what I'm like, I may take your cocks all the time like a damn Omega, but I am a Beta. And I want my Omega's submission.'

"I understand you, only you, my Beta."

Jimin closed his eyes, his head going up into the air as he sniffed his amazing smell, he was happy right now and Jimin's wolf was going crazy. He opened his eyes and knew they were green; he was in charge now. Poor Omega, "Count for me, Omega."

Whack, "one," he whimpered

Whack, whack, whack, "two, three ff fo four."

Whack, whack, whack, whack, "ff five, six, sseeven, eight."

Whack, "nine."

Whack, "Ten, thank you, Beta."

Oh fuck he thanked him, fuck yes, Jimin growled as he pulled him to straddle himself. The Beta slammed into him, and as soon as he cried out, his tongue was in his mouth. Mason's hands went to his hair, and without him even telling him anything, he started bouncing up and down on Jimin's dick. His ass swallowed up every single inch of his very hard cock.

"Fuck Omega, I take it back. You are the best Omega there is."

"Thank you, Beta. It's just for you."

He was bucking up and down, rocking his hips as hard and fast as he could. Jimin saw Yoongi crawling over; his hand reached out for Mason so he could pull him in for a kiss. This would be the test: can he resist an Alpha during his heat? "Come here, Omega; Alpha wants your kiss."

Mason whimpered; Yoongi was using his alpha voice, and it was not easy for them to resist. But somehow, he did; he looked Jimin right in the eyes and leaned in for a kiss. 'Fuck yes, he's perfect.'

'How the fuck did he resist Yoongi's Alpha voice? Even I have trouble doing that and we've been mates for years. Plus, I'm a God damn Beta.'

Jimin wanted to smirk at those two but he was too busy having the time of his life, he pulled back from the kiss, "I'm going to mark you now baby, and give you my cum. Do you want that?"

He started bouncing faster, "YES, YES." He cried.

Jimin grabbed his hips and started pounding into him; his neck was bared for his Beta. Jimin winked at Yoongi and Hobi and then bit his Omega, right on Yoongi's mark and just a little to the left. His Beta was doing fucking flips in the air. I was so happy right now. They came together, Mason fell on his shoulder, and they heard soft snores.

Yoongi stood up and started yelling at Jimin, his finger pointing at him like he was a goddamn bug on his shoe. "How the fuck did he resist me? Plus, how could you make us watch that? Now I'm fucking horny as shit."

Jimin turned to Hobi, "let him fuck you, I'm too comfortable inside our Omega to bother."

Yoongi's eyebrows raised as high as possible, "You are getting too brave, Beta. Way too fucking brave."