Chapter 57

The Betas finally stopped jumping in a circle and looked at the Alphas. "I'm going to head to the nursery. Have fun, guys." 

Hobi smiled and ran towards Joon, "Are you sure you are okay with this?"

Joon smiled at his Beta, "I'm more than okay with this; my wolf is going to freak out, but I know you can handle him."

Hobi got up on his tippy toes to wrap his arms around Joon and run his finger through the back of his hair. 

Joon picked up Hobi in bridal style and carried him towards Jin and his room. "Hobi, before we do this, can we cuddle first?"

He smiled sweetly at him, "Of course, Alpha, you know I love cuddling you." He stretched up a bit and kissed him on his neck, right where his mark was. "How about I be the big spoon? Then, when you are ready, I can slip in. I can hold you in my arms while I bring us both to pleasure?"

Joon's eyes were red; he knew they were. But Mason was right, and if the other Alphas can do this for them, so can he. "Beta, that sounds like a fantastic idea, but can I taste you first? It's been too long since I sucked your cock and drank your cum. I've missed it."

Hobi closed his eyes and moaned. When he opened them back up, they were bright green. "Please, Alpha, I've missed that. I missed you." Joon laid him on the bed. "Alpha, we can go to Mason's room. I know this is your and Jin's room."

He is way too sweet and thoughtful, "I already talked to Jin about it, Hobi; he's more than happy to share the bed as long as you stay in here tonight with us."

Hobi wrapped his arms around Joon and squeezed him so tightly that he could hear his rumbles. He was really happy, and Joon was so thankful that he was the one doing it. "Thank you, Alpha," he whispered.

"Let's get naked, babe; I need your cock." They pulled their clothes off in a hurry, and Joon caged him in his arms; he wanted to look at him, worship him. But first, he wanted to kiss him and love on him. Yoongi is stingy with his Betas unless they are all in Mason's room, but Yoongi usually has his two in his room with him. Joon can't be mad. He does the same with Jin, and Jungkook does with Tae as well.

But they are all his mates, and he loves all of them. He loved being with all of them, even the Alphas. He also needs to get his wolf under control and spend more time with the Alphas. Let them top him and knot him; they are mates; if it makes them happy, then he can do it. Hobi looked at him with curiosity while he was lost in his head, "Sorry baby, I was just thinking about how I should let the Alphas knot me too. I know they'd like that."

His smile was so beautiful, and every time Joon looked at him with it, He felt like every worry he'd ever had was suddenly gone. As long as Hobi was smiling and looking at him with his beautiful face, nothing could hurt him. "I love you, Alpha, and thank you for this gift."

Joon had to kiss him; if he didn't, he would probably cry, and what a buzz kill that would be. They are both naked and hard; his tears would ruin that. Joon's tongue passed his lips, and he moaned; their tongues did a little dance before he let the Alpha take control. Knowing that his wolf needed this, he needed this win. The younger kissed down his chin to the spot where he left his mark all those years ago. "Do it, Alpha; mark me again, please."

"Babe, are you sure?"

His neck stretched, "please, Alpha, I need this." So he did; the Alpha sank his canines into his neck hard enough to draw blood. His body shook under him in pleasure; Joon reached down and fisted him; he wasn't letting up until Hobi came. His hands were on the Alpha's back, and his nails were drawing blood. "Alpha," he whined before he came all over Joon's hand. He pulled his fangs out and licked up the blood. 

Joon kissed his way down his beautiful body; it was so lean but packed with muscles. He nipped at his nipples and then down each ab. "Are you going to be able to get hard that many times, babe? Because I still want to taste you, and I still need you to knot me?"

His back arched, trying to get closer to him, "I promise, Alpha, I will, as many times as you need."

"I'll hold you to that Beta; if you can get me to cum with your knot, then you can stay in there all night and knot me in the morning." Hobi moaned and tried again to get his dick closer to his Alpha's mouth, "do you want that Beta?"

"Yes, Alpha, I want that."

"Then you know what you have to do." Joon took him all the way down, and he fisted his hair; he was guiding him on how he wanted. Normally, the Alpha wouldn't allow this, but starting today, he was a new Joon, a new Alpha. They are men and Betas, they are allowed to be dominant too. It shouldn't always be those three just because they were born Alphas. So Joon let him basically fuck his mouth. He held the Alpha's hair tightly as his hips started moving.

Joon rolled them to the side, and he really picked up. "Alpha," he gasped out. The True Blood grabbed his hips and rolled them again; now he was hovering above him. He groaned loudly, his head thrown back, and he fucked into Joon's mouth with everything he had in him, and Joon let him. The Alpha moaned around his dick, letting him know that he was enjoying this. That he wanted and needed this just as much as he did.