Chapter 49

Jungkook wrapped his arm around Tae and pulled him up against his body as he kissed his tears away. "He sure did, baby. Look, he has our towels from today and the clothes you had on earlier. That's your blanket from your chair where you read. He even took the pillow I sit in my lap to rest my arms on while playing video games." 

"It's so beautiful and perfect; how did we get so lucky? What did we ever do to deserve someone as sweet, amazing, and perfect as Mason?"

"I'm not sure, but we need to thank the Moon Goddess for her incredible blessing." Jungkook bent down and stroked Mason's cheek gently until he woke up. "Hi baby, we wanted to tell you thank you for making this amazing nest. We love it."

He started purring, and his eyes went blue, "you do; you really love it?"

Tae sat beside Jungkook and reached for Mason's hand, "Baby, this nest is the most beautiful one I've ever seen. I can't wait to curl up with you in it."

He started wiggling, and it made both of them chuckle. They love it when he gets like this. When his Omega takes over, he just does what the wolf wants. He's so free and adorable. "Baby, can you do me a favor?"

His eyes snapped to Tae's, "Anything, Beta, whatever you need."

"I hurt our Alpha's feelings earlier, so I want him to make love to me while I make love to you. Can we do that? I want it nice and slow, just the three of us pleasing each other. Then I want to hold you between us while we fall asleep listening to your sweet sounds."

He started rolling around, trying to rip off his clothes, "Please, Beta, please, Alpha, I want that so so badly." Once his clothes were off, he crawled into Tae's lap, "Beta, can you please knot me?"

"Oh baby, of course I will. I would love to give you my knot. Can I mark you again?"

He started purring and wiggling all over him, "Please, Beta and I'll keep your cum safe inside me all night if you stay."

Tae groaned, and Jungkook chuckled, "Baby, he'd keep his cock in you 24/7 if you'd let him. Trust me, there's nowhere else he'd rather be." Then Jungkook leaned forward and kissed Tae's neck, "Come on, my babies, Daddy needs to show you two some love."

The Beta growled and glared at him, he put his arms up "sorry, I'll be good."

Mason was still squirming all over Tae's lap completely ignoring the two of them, he picked him up and carried him to the bed. "Baby, before I get to feel you wrapped around my cock can I watch you riding our Alpha? He needs to get his dick all slicked up for me."

He was purring, "If that would make you happy, Beta, of course, I'd love to ride Alpha's cock." He started to giggle, "Alphas cock is massive; it feels so good inside me."

He petted Mason's hair and smiled at him, "he does have a very nice dick, doesn't he? Now go take his clothes off, baby; give your Beta a show while I get myself prepped."

Jungkook was grinning like a fool, and Mason's eyes were glowing so bright as he crawled his way towards the end of the bed where Jungkook was standing. The Beta rested against the headboard as he tossed his clothes on the floor. Since Mason was on all fours crawling towards their Alpha, Tae made a decision. He grabbed his hips to stop him, he slammed into him, and Mason threw his head back and cried out. "Sorry baby, need your slick."

Tae pumped a few times and he started moaning, then he pulled back and snuck his fingers into him so he could slick them up and get prepped. "Thank you, baby, I love you so much. Now give me a show."

"Of course, Beta." He looked back at Jungkook, who was standing there grinning at the two of them. Mason got up on his knees, and even though he was on the bed, he still barely came up to Jungkook's chest. His hands went to Jungkook's shirt as he pushed it up slowly. His lips went to his abs as he kissed his way up his alpha body.

Tae had three fingers in his ass, moving them fast while he fisted his cock, "fuck Alpha, bend down and let your Omega take your shirt off." Jungkook leaned forward with his fists on the bed, caging Mason against his chest. As soon as his shirt was off, Tae moaned, "Omega, kiss your Alpha. Give me a good soundtrack to listen to."

Mason's hands went to Jungkook's hair as he fisted it and tilted the Alpha's head so he could take control of the kiss, "fuck Omega, you are killing me. Make your Alpha moan, baby; I want to hear it." What he did next shocked the shit out of both of them. He pulled Jungkook's hair hard enough that he leaned towards his hand, Mason used that momentum to flip Jungkook onto his back and straddle him.

Jungkook groaned low in his throat as his rumbles started up, he may be an Alpha but he is loving this and frankly so is Tae. "Baby, you are going to make me cum if you keep doing that." He pulled away from Jungkook and looked at Tae before winking and kissing down Jungkook's chest. When he got to his pants, he ripped them off and tossed them behind him.

His eyes never left Tae's; he watched the Beta pleasure himself while he took their Alphas leaking cock into his mouth. When Jungkook tried to reach down and touch him, he smacked his hand away. "I do the touching, not you."

Jungkook threw his head back and popped his hips up, Mason smacked his thighs and looked at him while he kitten licked the tip "be good Alpha or your Omega will stop."

Then his eyes were back on Tae's as he slid all the way down the Alpha's cock; both of them cried out, Mason swallowing everything their Alpha gave him and Tae cumming all over his chest. He crawled up Jungkook's body, his dick right in front of his lips "open Alpha," then he slid his dick into Jungkook's mouth as he licked up all the cum on Tae's chest.