Chapter 35

Mason has always been small, but seeing him in that hospital bed made him look even smaller. Jin's heart was breaking. Yes, he was sad about the pup, but he was more upset that they almost lost Mason. They will mourn the loss of the pup for the rest of their lives, but miscarriages are common, even more so in males. But there was no way he would survive if he lost Mason; he wasn't sure even his other mates would be enough to save him. 

Jin crawled into his bed and held him while he silently cried into his soft curls. It took three days for him to wake up. Jin still couldn't reach Joon, and he wasn't handling this situation well. The Doctor warned him that he would go into heat any minute and didn't know what to do. He'd need an Alpha, and all of their Alphas were gone.

Even if he could have handled seeing him with another Alpha, Mason would never have done it. "Jin, you must knot him and attend to his heat."

"Of course I will, but I'm not an Alpha, and he'll still be in pain."

"Give him this; with these painkillers and you attending it, he may just survive it."

The Beta carried him home, "I'm sorry, Jinnie, I didn't mean to lose our pup."

"Sshh baby, it's not your fault." He hadn't told him about the Wolfsbane yet; he wanted to speak to Joon about it first. Baby, your heat will start soon, and our Alphas are gone."

"It's okay, I have my Beta."

It's getting tough not to cry, "I know, baby, but I'm not an Alpha, and I can't help you like they can. You need their cum and knot for the pain to go away. But the Doctor gave me some painkillers."

He reached up and palmed Jin's cheek, "I don't know how to explain it, but someone told me that you are exactly what I need."

The Beta was getting ready to ask more questions when Mason's back arched, and he cried out in pain. "Beta," he whimpered. Jin could feel his slick soaking his arm and shirt. He moved the massive bed so he could get to the nest that was under it.

"I've got you, baby; let's get you undressed."

He undressed them and gently laid him in the nest, Mason was in so much pain and Jin tried to ask him if he wanted to take the pills but he pulled him towards him, he kept saying that he just needed him, his cum and his knot. So that's what he did.

Jin slid home, and his Omega cried out in pleasure, "Okay, baby, I'll give you what you need." As much as Jin wanted to go slow and take his time with Mason, he couldn't. The pain wouldn't stop until he got his cum and knot. So the object right now is to basically get off as fast as he can to make his baby feel better. 

He grabbed Mason's legs and wrapped him around his waist, and he started pumping his hips as fast as they could go. "BETA, so good. Need your knot, please."

"Don't worry baby, you'll get Betas knot as many times as you want; I will fill you up with my cum over and over. You'll get so much of it that it'll pour out of you."

"Mmm, yes, please, I want that."

Jin reached around and fisted him, he was getting close, but he wanted him to cum as many times as possible. Mason came all over his chest, and Jin's Beta was so happy. His eyes were bright green, and Jin wanted to mark him again, "Omega, can your Beta mark you again?"

He pushed his head back baring his neck to him, Jin growled and then bit him. He came again, and then once Jin knotted him, he rewarded the Beta with another orgasm all over them. The Beta removed his fangs out of his neck; this was everything. He was knotting his Omega; he marked him again, and he was in heat. This is every Beta's dream, but sadly, it never happens since Omegas need Alphas and not Betas.

In the world they live in, Betas are treated like second-class citizens. They are infertile, so they are useless, just used as laborers or playthings for horny Alphas. Maybe one day it'll be different; he hopes for their pup's sake that it will be. As sad as it sounds, Jin hoped none of them were born Betas. At the same time, his life has been great since he found his mates, but before that, it was horrible.

Alpha women used to pass him around for their pleasure; they'd get so mad when he couldn't get hard. The only way he could was if they did it doggy style, and he could pretend they were a man and it was wet because of lube. It didn't always work, but that's what happens when you are gay.

Mason's purring brought Jin out of his thoughts. He shouldn't be this content. He should be in pain. "Baby, are you okay?"

He pulled the Beta closer and snuggled into his chest, wiggling and trying to get closer to him. He was really happy; his Omega had taken over. What in the hell is going on? This makes no sense. "Thank you, Beta. You made me feel so much better."

Jin kept petting his hair, not understanding what was happening right then. They didn't leave the nest for the whole day. He attended his heat multiple times, and not once was he ever in pain besides the ones that let Jin know he needed his knot again. Finally, when it was over and he was passed out, the Beta looked at the moon and said, 'I'm not sure why I could help him, but thank you.'

'You will be blessed, my Beta, truly blessed.'

It was that voice again. It brought him so much comfort, and Jin fell asleep with his Omega in his arms. It took four more days before he could reach Joon. When he told him what happened, the Alpha was in a panic. Jungkook was the first to make it home; he assumed he had ditched the others.