Chapter 41

Yoongi reached over and palmed his cheek; he nuzzled his face into the Alpha's hand as his purrs started. "I'm going to rip this off; go ahead and wrap those pretty little lips around his cock, baby." 

He nodded his head yes against Yoongi's hand and then made himself comfortable and did exactly as asked. Yoongi slipped his finger between Jimin's dick and the cock ring, then snapped it off. Jimin's body arched off the bed, and Jimin and Mason both moaned.

 Yoongi knew that Jimin would cum a lot, but Mason had been drinking his cock for over five minutes, it seemed like. He could see how much he was swallowing, and finally, he must have gotten it all because he fell on Jimin's thigh and started gasping for air. "Did I do good, Alpha?" He whispered between deep breaths.

"Baby, you did amazing. Let's lay down with him and take a nap, okay?" He crawled between them, and Yoongi turned Jimin to his side so Mason could snuggle in his chest. He knew that if Jimin was holding his Omega when he woke up, he might not kill the three of them for torturing him on that swing. But Yoongi also wanted to feel Mason; it had been too long. It was like he knew; he hurried back until the Alpha was deep inside him, rocking slowly.

"Where the fuck are all of my clothes going? I checked his damn nest, and there's nothing new there." Tae was baffled; what the fuck is happening?

"There's a lot of things going missing around here. Where is Mason keeping all the gifts the Alphas are getting him? They aren't in his room?"

Tae looked at Jin and just shrugged his shoulders. "Fuck if I know. Should we ask him?"

"No, just keep looking around."

Joon looked up at Jungkook, "is he asleep?"

"Yeah, I gave him several orgasms. He should be out for a bit. Are we ready to talk about how I am going to kill Crystal?"

Joon rolled his eyes, "That isn't our way, and you know this."

"Joon, she killed our pup, my pup. She tried to kill our Omega. She's going to die and by my hands."

"We have no proof she did it."

Jungkook stood up, "did you forget that you are a fucking True Blood Alpha? Use that shit." He stormed towards the door, "Either find out the truth we already know and convince the pack to let me kill her, or I'm killing her regardless. Either way, she's dying by my hands." He took one last look at Joon, "I will enact Otaktay Law if I have to."

Joon gasped, "That law went out of use hundreds of years ago."

Jimin looked at the Alphas with a confused face, "What is Otaktay Law? Some of us aren't Alphas that get to spend an extra four years in school."

Jungkook looked at Jimin with a smirk, "Otaktay was a Sioux warrior Alpha; his tribe was attacked when he was out hunting for food. When he came back, he found most of his tribe dead. He tracked the tribe down and killed the warriors that murdered his tribe. He left everyone else alone and told them that he would walk away in peace if they left him alone. They agreed. After that, he wandered the land, helping tribes get revenge on what we now call rogue wolves. He never stayed in a tribe for long, and getting revenge for your loved ones became known as Otaktay law."

Jimin turned to Tae, "Why don't we learn that too? Like that is awesome."

Jungkook scoffed, "The books are in the library; no one is stopping you, Beta." Then he turned back to Joon, "Figure it out, or I'm enacting the law. It doesn't matter if we don't use it anymore. It's still our law." Then he was gone.

"Someone go wake up Mason; we're having a pack meeting."

Jin got up to get Mason while the others headed to the meeting hall. "Carry me," Jimin whined to Yoongi.

"You have legs, Jimin."

Jimin crossed his arms over his chest, "you told me yesterday that you would carry me."

Yoongi rolled his eyes hard, "I never said such a thing."

"Well, I did, so carry me. I was put in a fucking dress, strung up like Christmas lights, and fucked so hard that I passed out. Carry me."

"Why do I put up with you?'

Jimin shrugged and just continued to make grabby hands at Yoongi, "Because you love me, asshole."

Yoongi grabbed him and put him on his back. Jimin happily wrapped his arms and legs around him. He leaned forward and kissed Yoongi's cheek, which made Yoongi smile. "I do, you know."

"Hmm?"

"Love you."

Jimin smiled so big that his eyes disappeared, "I love you too."

"What am I, chopped liver?"

Jimin rolled his eyes and looked at Hobi, "I told you I loved you five times this morning when I deep-throated you and then fucked you."

"I love you too, Hobi; come here." Hobi walked toward Yoongi, who pulled him in for a kiss before Jimin started whining because he wanted to kiss Hobi, too. They didn't stop until Joon linked them, telling them to stop fucking and get to the hall.

The seven were seated in their chairs on the stage before their pack. It wasn't a large pack, only a few hundred, but it grew yearly. Mason was sitting in Jin's lap, and Jimin decided to skip his chair and instead sit in Yoongi's lap, with his feet across the arms resting on Hobi. Hobi didn't mind; everyone knew that Jimin was super touchy, and after their little makeout session, he knew that he'd need something. So he snuck his hand under his pants and ran his hand up and down his calf. 

"Alpha Kim, why are we here?"

"We're here to find out the truth. A little over two weeks ago there was an attempt on our mate Mason, the wolf not only killed our pup, but they also attempted to kill our Omega."

Everyone in the entire hall gasped, and several people broke out in tears. They knew how long they'd wanted a pup and how happy they were to finally have found Mason.

"Do you know which wolf did this?"

"Of course I do. I'm a True Blood, after all. Crystal, stand and kneel before me."

Gasps were heard across the hall, and then there was silence.