Chapter 39

Jimin smirked; this was his mother fucking element, the art of seduction. He rolled his hips and started to spin around; he bent over, giving him a great view of his ass. He ran his hands up Yoongi's legs until he got to his dick. Jimin rubbed it outside his pants and moaned. He couldn't exactly see what he was doing, but Yoongi knew. He heard him groaning. Jimin unbuttoned his pants and slowly pulled them down his legs while swaying his ass as slowly back and forth as he could. 

Once they were off, he threw them at his face. His shirt was long enough to cover all the goods unless he lifted his arms, which might have happened a few times. The Beta danced his way over to Yoongi, who was practically vibrating with the need to fuck. Jimin straddled his lap, and his hands automatically squeezed the Beta's inner thighs. He smacked his hands hard. "Oh no, Daddy, no touching the merchandise, you know the rules."

He dropped his head back onto the chair and groaned, "fuck baby boy, you are killing me."

Jimin ground down and started rolling his hips, smirking; Yoongi's fists were clenched on the arms of the chair; it smelled like he was drawing blood. "Alpha," Jimin whimpered. 

His head snapped up, and his red eyes were on him. " What do you need from your Alpha, my precious Beta?"

"I want my shirt off; I want to be naked for my Alpha." He reached up and ripped the shirt in two, the buttons flying everywhere. A giggle passed Jimin's lips; this dumbass Alpha didn't even notice that he was wearing his fucking shirt. Moaning loudly and throwing his head back, Jimin's hands went to his shoulders, and he started to move. Once Yoongi was unbelievably fucking hard. Jimin got up and walked over to the bed.

"Beta, what are you doing?"

"You wanted me to wear this shit, so that's what I'm doing..."

He pulled the stupid fucking dress on and went to grab the thong; Yoongi stormed over to him and grabbed the underwear, and threw it across the room. "No point, need to slam into you now." He picked him up and threw him over his shoulder before he could shoot back his witty retort. Yoongi walked him to the closet, but he couldn't figure out why.

Then he saw it, no way. Not again... "Alpha, I thought you wanted to see me dance in this? Your Beta wants to dance for you."

He snorted, "Nice try, not going to work. This is happening." In less than 5 minutes, Jimin was restrained adequately in his sex swing with all of his business just out there for the damn world to see. His head was leaned back, so blood was rushing to it a bit, and he couldn't see what Yoongi was doing either. "No-prep, Beta, that's part of your punishment." Then he snickered and slid a cock ring over Jimin's dick.

He slammed into him, and because he had just been with Mason and he rubbed all over Yoongi, Jimin was already worked up, but no prep and an Alpha cock is a fucking lot to take, and now he wouldn't even be able to cum. "Fuck," Jimin yelled. He gave him no chance to breathe; he just immediately started fucking him with everything that an Alpha can. 

"Do you like that Beta? Do you like having your Alphas cock deep in your tight little ass? Fuck I love this ass; I could stay in here all day if you'd let me. Need to take a shower? I'd be in your ass, have to cook dinner? I'd have you wrapped around me while I pounded into you, and all the while, I'd still make a killer fucking steak. Got a meeting with some other Alpha? Bend you over the back of the couch and fuck you while he's talking."

He slowed down his movements, "You see, Beta, I could find any excuse to give you this dick like I know you want. It doesn't matter where I am or what I'm doing. If I need to feel you, I will do it, and you won't stop me, baby boy? You won't stop your Daddy, your Alpha?"

Of fucking course, he wouldn't, but he's not going to admit that shit to him. No fucking way, he'd rather never top any of them, but Mason again than admitted to Yoongi that when he's fucking him like this, he sees heaven, and it's some of the most incredible experiences of his life. So Jimin stayed quiet; Yoongi chuckled and started moving his hips faster. "After I'm done wrecking you, JK will come do the same, then Tae, Hobi, Joon, and Jin."

Jimin moaned loudly, fuck he's not going to be able to walk at all tomorrow, and this mother fucker is going to carry him everywhere. "Then I'm going to tie you to the bed, and we are going to do the same to Mason while you watch but can't touch, not even yourself. You get to sit there and watch YoUr OmEgA getting wrecked by your mates while you cannot do anything."

Jimin whimpered, "No, Daddy, please, Alpha, don't."

"Don't what, baby boy? Don't let all of your mates fuck your tight little hole, or don't tie you up while we pleasure our Omega better than he's ever been pleasured before?"

"He's mine," Jimin growled.

Yoongi chuckled, "My possessive little Beta found your weakness." Then his hips moved impossibly fast, and as soon as he came, he slipped out, and Jungkook slammed in and started moving. Jimin got no break between the two; Yoongi didn't even let him cum because of that mother fucking cock ring. He was going to kill him once he can walk, he was going to string him up and spend hours cutting his body up with one of Jin's favorite chef's knives. And he'll do it with a fucking smile on his face.