chapter 2 ( fight )

still tia's pov 

" did you just try and touch my precious daughter with your filthy hand" 

she glared down at them with i look I'd never seen on her face before it was horrifying yet cool on so many levels she looked badass.

( This is what it looked like )

y/n pov :

I was so mad I just saw red, all I could think about was hitting those jerks. They dared try and pollute my princess with their ugliness. what they said next set me off to another level.

Bellesac pov :

She hit me she actually hit me, the nerve of this, this lowly maid to touch me the head of the Lombardi household. She will be punished for this. I will have her beheaded .

 " you ugly maid dare hit me to protect that weirdo, that half-blood!!!!!! "

y/n pov :

"half-blood, HALF-BLOOD"  I screamed I don't care what house he is the master of I'm gonna teach this little shit a lesson.   

I lunged at him and started beating him up. Tia was trying to tear me off him saying something like he's not worth it and I could be killed for this but I don't care I will happily die as long as I take this dick with me. 

I stop as soon as I hear tia start crying, I turn around and look in her direction

 " what's wrong tia did he hurt before i got here " I said in the most calming voice I can muster in the mood I'm in right now. 

" M-mom " I heard her quietly whisper " He's going to get you killed for this ".

Timeskip:

y/n pov:

And in the end, he did just that he started poisoning me slowly till the point I couldn't walk any longer and I was bedridden just like how Tia's father went.

I suddenly heard the door creak open and turn to face my visitor, to my delight I see my darling daughter. 

" come closer honey I need to tell you something "  she hesitantly moved forward and sat on the chair beside me.

" Honey I never had a great life when I was little I was sold as a slave and was passed on at least 5 times to different horrible people, I ended up running away. Those were the hardest years of my life. Until one day i heard of a house that needed a maid and without knowing it I made the best decision of my life and by making that decision I got a daughter" 

 " I'm telling you this because I know my time is coming soon, I want you to know you were and will always be the best thing to ever happen in my miserable life, my daughter, my love I would go through every single ounce of pain if it meant meeting you again. I will die with no regrets"

Tia pov:

I started sobbing into her hand I was clutching  " no you don't get to leave me not like my father did"   my voice breaks out as I try to say it. 

" darling if you ever live again save this family change it for the best, please. I know you can be great with that amazing mind of yours." 

" I love you" she said with her dying breath.

I cried and cried for weeks, for months. Mourning the loss of my mother.