chapter 15 ( drawing )

Tia pov -

Toward the end of class, no one but me was focusing on what the teacher was saying, the twins were reading, laranne was playing with her teddy bear and bellesac that little shit was snoring like he had been all lesson.

Clerivan started to conclude the lesson and decided to finally wake up bellesac with a loud clap.

" ok guys I'm going to send you off with an assignment, see this log here all of you will get one and by tomorrow you will need to sell it, the person with the most money will get a special prize from me and everyone will get to keep the money you got" 

Bellesac got annoyed for some reason and started yelling about how he was not going to do it or something ( privileged asshole ), as soon as he said that clerivan shut him up by saying if he didn't do it he would fail. 

He just left yelling and slammed the door, after that everyone started leaving. I was thinking about what I should do when i came up with the idea of creating something out of it but then again hiring someone could end up being more than the outcome.

That's it a tree. I finally figured out what to do and went to find the person that can help me, Dad!

Gallahan pov -

after a while of talking y/n went to have a nap on the couch.

oh my god, I couldn't believe I grabbed her like that but I liked having her in my arms, she's so pretty when she's blushing.  

I just kept staring at her sleeping form, watching her body move up and down as she breathed in and out, in a way it was peaceful to watch.

I turned my head when I heard a big bang noise, tia came barging in yelling dad.

" Tia!! did your lesson go well"

" Yes!!! are you busy right now "

"Not at all how could anything be as important as you," i said with a smile.

i saw tia's eyes wander around the room and land on y/n,

" huh why is y/n here "

"ohhhh she was just working here to keep me company "

" oh ok then,  whats this "

she said well looking at the drawings I had done.

" these are dress designs for you "

" oh i wanted to ask you a favor, could you please draw a picture of grandma for me" 

" My mother..... im not sure i havn't  seen her in a while but if memory served me right she was a very warm person " as i was drawing i started remebering her and all her smiles and laughs. 

when i was finished it was a drawing of my mother with a warm smile on her face.