Chapter 17

Y/n pov -

lately, I have been hanging around Gallahan more which I really like, at this point, it's like I've become his personal maid instead of his daughters.

Of course, I'm still Tia's maid, and I'm always there when she needs but I think I'm catching feelings for him, I mean how could I not, he's so nice, handsome and he is a great father.

I do my normal maidly duties like getting tia ready, cleaning, and getting her meals but whenever she's at school or she wants to play without me hovering over her I'm with her dad.

I usually just sit in his office well he works and sometimes I follow him to meetings and tasks he needs to do around the mansion.  

well, right now Tia's in class with clerivan, and Gallahan is going to a meeting so I follow him. 

It's a meeting of the Lombardi siblings, we were running a bit late because we were discussing business with grandpa Lombardi. 

When we arrived all the siblings were already there drinking tea in silence, Gallahan's sister started talking about how Gallahan is now doing business with his dad as we start on the empty couch.

His older brother vieze I think his name was, started yelling and got really mad at Gallahan I could tell he started getting nervous so I interlocked my hand with his and started rubbing circles on the back of his hand to calm him.

I felt him relax under my touch and lean into me more, I smile when his older sister stops vieze and tells him to leave Gallahan alone. I move my whole body into him so I'm basically hugging him.

his other brothers leave so it's just us and his sister left. She starts talking about how Gallahan is to weak and could be a bad influence on tia and her upbringing, I start to feel Gallahan shaking as he bowed his head down in sadness. 

i squeezed him tight well rubbing his back. once we left the room i gave him a big hug,

" what she said is not true Gallahan even if you are not as brave as some people or strong, you are exactly the father she needs. you are amazing and kind and will lead her to greatness"

He hugged me back, lent so close to my ear I could feel his breath, and whispered " Thank you y/n that means so much"

 I blushed and hid and head in his neck. We stayed like this for ages I don't think either of us wanted to separate.

Gallahan pov -

I want to stay like this forever feeling her warmth and inhaling the scent of honey and lemon that radiates off her.    

I love the feeling of her face nuzzled in the crevice of my neck, I think this is it I think I'm finally going to kiss her. 

I pulled away slowly and gazed into her eyes for a bit before leaning in..... 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN LOMBARDI" we suddenly heard the booming voice of my dad ring through the hallways.

we flinched, looked at each other, and started running towards the sound of the commotion...

AUTHORS NOTE :  

Sorry, I haven't posted in a while but thank you all so much for the reads I really appreciate that people are enjoying this. I love getting comments from you guys and knowing you like the story. 

im probably going to put another chapter out sometime this week but you might have to wait.