Chapter 5 ( the outing )

Tia pov -  

My father and I are going on an outing today, I'm so excited i get to spend time with a dad as well as get out of that house I was stuck in with those brats.

We were walking around the town looking at the stalls on the roadside when I saw it, locks of h/c hair turning a corner.

I ran, ran as fast as possible because there is no way I wouldn't recognize that color, that length those curls. they belonged to one person and one person only.

I ran as fast as possible leaving my dad behind and " tripped" right in front of her path, she ducked down and caught me with amazing reflexes. I looked up into her e/c eyes and I start tearing up, it was my mom!!!!!

 I looked up into her e/c eyes and I start tearing up, it was my mom!!!!!

( This was what she was wearing ) 

She looked down and smiled at me 

" Oh sweetie are you alright that was quite the fall you took there" she said in a sweet calming tone ( you could tell she was trying to prevent me from crying ). Before I could say a thing I heard footsteps coming up behind us.

" Tia daring are you alright, why did you run off like that, " My dad says as he approaches us 

" oh what happened here," he said as he looked more in the position we were in.

" oh my bad, it seems your little angel here took a tumble. Hi, nice to meet you I'm y/n l/n " she said as she looked up and made eye contact with my dad.