Chapter 10 ( The picnic )

Gallahan -

Score 2 for Tia, she is really on fire scoring me more time with y/n (remind me to thank her later). With Tia in my arms and a basket in y/n's we walk through the beautiful park and find the perfect spot right under a tree.

after we set up and everything we started eating the amazing sweets and cakes y/n made. She is an amazing cook and caretaker I think Tia really likes her, I think I do too I don't know how to explain it but as soon as I looked into her e/c eyes I kinda fell in love.

I know I sound crazy and insane but her kind smile her amazing beauty.

Tia pov -

I was sitting in the sun reading my favorite book when I looked up finally after what felt like hours with my head in the book.

When I did the sight I saw made me squeal, y/n had fallen asleep on daddy's    
chest and he was hugging her.

I think I maybe squealed a little to loud because I started to hear y/n murmur awake, when she started sitting up my dad woke up with her.

" oh I must have fallen asleep " y/n said with a sleepy voice. I don't think she noticed my dad next to her yet until she   turned her head.

When both her and my dad made eye contact and looked at the position they were in their faces went bright red.

I started giggling as dad was trying to stutter out some kind of apology.