Chapter 8 ( 1st day )

y/n pov -

As soon as we arrived at the house i was introduced to the master of the house and got acquainted with my new position as a personal maid. They showed me where i would be staying and told me what kinds of jobs and tasks i was meant to do. 

I went to sleep happy with how the day played out and i was really excited to see Gallahan again.

The next day - 

I woke up early and got lady Tia's breakfast ready so i could wake her up for her first ever lesson with Clelivan, OH MY GOSH MY CUTE LITTLE LADY IS A GENIUS.

I knocked on her door and entered quietly as i walked in further i saw heard her quiet little snoring coming from her small form.

" Lady Tia, wake up sweetie you need to get ready "

" five more minutes mum " i heard her mumble through her tiredness. I started giggling and saw the panic in her face when she realised what she said. she jolted awake, her eye's still adjusting to the morning light. 

I placed down the food tray on her bed and went to open the curtains,

 " So sweetie you excited for starting school "

" you have no idea " 

I saw the look on her face and smiled " you are so amazing honey, you will be a brilliant women when you grow older " 

" Now come come you don't have to much time to get ready" i said as i started picking out her dress for a day.