Chapter 16 ( The deal )

Y/n pov -

I started drifting awake to the sound of talking i slowly opened my eyes and saw Tia talking to Gallahan. 

" oh hello sweetie what brings you here" I stood up and walked toward them.

"I'm going to go play outside," tia said suddenly, i decided to walk closely behind her when she was playing to make sure she was ok.

on the way out i heard Gallahan yell to tia to make sure she was careful not to trip. As soon as we got outside she tripped on a big rock and fell.

i let out a little giggle and helped her get up,

" oh, honey you really should listen to your father more."

I walked near her but not too close as to not bother her and I just followed her to what looked like the town when we got there she found and man and started talking to him about something. 

I left her be and after she finished we left.

" so what were you talking to that young man about, he seemed pretty excited."

"oh i just asked him to help me with something i need for school"

" well that's great, we should get going back if that's all you need here"

The next day -

Tia pov -

after I saw the carpenter and asked for his help i basically finished my project so now i just need to wait for him to finish.

meanwhile, i look out the window of my dad's office and saw a carriage I recognized,

" Dad, Y/n lets go for a walk right now"

i basically ran out the door toward the carriage and saw my uncle, granddad, and teacher standing near it talking to the owner.

I knew this was the sale that went bad for the Lombardi family and ruined our investing game by heaps. 

so today I and my dad will stop it and help.

I started talking so they would acknowledge my presence, once I got their attention I started talking again but I was quickly interrupted by y/n.....

" Tia!!! oh my goodness you shouldn't run off like that it's dangerous "

she runs up and picks me up, at this point, everyone was looking at her so she had to introduce herself to them,

" oh my apologies I didn't you there, greetings master of the Lombardi house and the second oldest son, my name is y/n I am tia's personal maid"

in the corner of my eye, I see my uncle look at her with a creepy smirk and what looked like BLUSH!!! OH HELL NO!!!

he is going nowhere near my precious mother. 

 "It's fine, nice to meet you y/n, " grandfather said.

just before my creep of an uncle can say a word my dad finally gets here huffing and puffing.

"h-h-how are you guys so fast " he was trying to say between breaths.

y/n places me back down so i can go to my granddad and goes to check on dad.

" Oh Gallahan are you ok" she was saying well placing a hand on his back.

 he blushed and said he was fine.

i could see my uncle didn't look too happy, actually, neither did teacher clerivan. who I just noticed next to granddad.

oh well back to what I came here for.

I turned back to the carriage filled with materials and looked at dad saying something about them so he would notice. 

once he finally looked at them he started talking about how bad the materails where and how they would go moldy. After he said that y/n chimed in, 

" oh these materials are definitely cheap, they are used by commoners." 

after that dad suggested a better way to do it and clerivan continued talking to the salesman about the idea.

dad was about to leave with y/n when granddad suggested that he take over the operation from my uncle because he knows more about the stuff. he was about to say no but with a little of my amazing acting skills, i guilted him into it. 

this is amazing I did it.

My uncle was fuming at this point yelling about how unfair it is just like his bratty son does.

Uncle vieze ( the ugly angry one ) pov- 

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE GAVE MY DEAL AWAY TO THAT WEAKLING WHO DOESN'T DESERVE IT!!!!!

That maid really was something even though she's a lowly blood commoner she was still good looking i guess, but she seems too close to Gallahan. what was her name again... oh ya it was y/n....yes y/n. 

I think I will make her mine.

  (🤢🤮)