Chapter 4 ( kids fight )

" YOU DIRTY HALF-BLOOD, YOU DARE LAUGH AT US" I turn and stare at than with a glare. 

" brother the half-blood seems angry," Astalieu said into Bellesac's ear but loud enough for me to hear

 " What's she gonna do about it," he said smugly.

 " Bellesac your 10 and astalieu your 8 when are you guys going to stop being immature " i replied 

" Ha immature DID YOU FINALLY GO CRAZY "  he yelled as he charged at me with his hand open ready to hit me i just stared him down as he got closer he flinched just before he got to me then yelled. 

" YOU LOW BORN WENCH !!!!! HOW DARE YOU LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT " he grabed my hair and starts yanking it i was fine leaving it alone till he said 

" You are not a lombardi"

With that i lost it i headbutted him and grabbed my book and started attacking. I loved hearing him cry like a baby just like what he made fun of me for doing.

" WHATS ALL THIS RUCKUS " Bellesac's dad and all the others burst through the door with a panicked look on their face. Everyone looks shocked as they see me on top of my cousin book in my hands and a crazed look in my eyes. 

as soon as his dad gets near me he shoves me out of the way and picks up his son. He starts to blame me for what happened and i protest to my granddad, it seems be believes me more as he tells his oldest son to shut up.  Pull my tongue as my dad takes a dig at them. Triumphantly we leave well everyone else has a dumb look on their faces.