Chapter 1 A glitch in the system

It was the Dead of night at the Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex after the show has ended in a strange way.as Freddy collapsed on stage all of the sudden without warning so management decided that a week of scheduled maintenance should be taken to figure out what was causing all of this. Everything in the Pizzaplex was going normally at Rockstar Row things were the same.

Freddy was taking a nap in his room recharging after what happened at stage The staff decided to put Freddy on low power mode to figure out what happened.Roxy as always it was admired herself in her room calling herself the best,complementing herself in the mirror and Monty was always destroying his room best way to get out his anger issues always by thrashing it. destroys everything in his room management was getting tired of putting his room back together so they just let Monty destroy it.

But they decided to cover it up the window that has an opening view to his room so they covered it up to make sure no one will see Monty destroying everything in his room Chica was always practising on her guitar after she ate pizza management doesn't understand why does she eat all that pizza causes issues it for voice box but they couldn't figure out what was causing this some sort of programming glitch.

At The superstar daycare.The daycare attendant is doing their best to clean up The daycare after all the little kids left. It was strange to see The daycare attendant talking to themselves. The lights were on so that Sundrop would have control of their body as Moondrop watched from the backseat of their mind. The daycare attendant also waiting for The power to be rerouted to the recharging stations so that the light to go off making sure that they would go out on patrol soon. Vanessa the security guard for the night shift what is walking around the Pizzaplex she knew she spotted a kid here. a kid who wasn't supposed to be here after hours.

As Vanessa continue to search for the kid she got frustrated this is not the night for a kid to be here she wasn't happy about this. As she continued to make her rounds through the Pizzaplex hoping to find a kid along the way she can't help but feel like something was wrong ever since she was beta testing that VR game that Fazbear entertainment made a while ago something felt off in her head but she just brushed it off. She was frustrated that she couldn't find the kid. So she decided that she might as well get some help from the animatronics since they were the best of finding kids.

Inside The main network a sinister malicious code was working its way through and entering the animatronics. All it had to do was to get in the animatronic systems and programming so that it could corrupt the animatronics by infecting them with its virus. It wanted that kid it knew it couldn't let that kid get out of here alive as it's a virus already entered all of the animatronics programming all it had to do was wait for it's a little follower to make her move. as it's virus had already corrupt the animatronics programming.

As everything is going well in Rockstar Row Freddy started to wake up but he and all the other animatronics felt something was wrong as the programming said.

ERROR SAFE MODE ACTIVATION TERMINATED

But Freddy and all the other animatronics ignored it as Freddy met the child.the child introduced himself telling Freddy that his name is Gregory.