Chapter 10 come back here superstar

As Gregory left the daycare and saw Freddy a wave of relief came over Gregory. He was happy to see Freddy as he walked over to Freddy something felt off with the Singer but Gregory didn't care.All he cared was been back with Freddy.

" superstar! I found you!And I found a way to solve your problem!"

"And what might that be Freddy...heh...heh... and what about the rabbit lady that I saw in the lobby a few minutes ago."

" you can stay here in the pizzaplex with me forever! No one will ever hurt you and your foster parents won't be an issue. And I'll protect you from this weird rabbit lady that you mentioned."

Gregory couldn't believe what Freddy was saying it was like the daycare attendant was saying.when he heard Moondrop and Sundrop wanting him to stay in the daycare forever with them. Before Gregory can respond to Freddy there's a loud sound both of them turn their attention to a Security bot as it came rushing towards them Freddy was distracted by the security bot as Gregory ran out as fast as he could to get away.

" this can't be happening. it can't be happening can it?"

" superstar when did you go? Please come back I only want what's best for you."

Gregory hid in one of the strollers as he heard Freddy's voice it's sounding different sound so disoriented and glitchy before going back to normal. Gregory didn't want to hurt at Freddy and he doesn't wanna hurt all the other animatronics. Gregory has grown a connection with all of them since he never had anyone care about him before.As Gregory heard Freddy leaving to search for him Gregory quickly got out of the stroller and ran off wanting to find a place to hide.