Chapter 7 Theodore

Theodore quickly came into work being the second night guard of the pizzaplex was not easy. Especially when his coworker was not a good person to be with he already changed into his security guard outfit and went to the pizzaplex.

" made it just in time. That's weird why are all of the main four animatronics not in their green rooms. Oh here Vanessa."

Vanessa explain to Theodore that there was a kid here after hours. This surprised Theodore as to why there was a child after hours in the pizzaplex. Vanessa seem to be annoyed with something she told Theodore that Freddy was supposed to go back to his room after she found him out and about she was going to go and get Freddy but Theodore told Vanessa that she already got three of The main for searching for a kid what's One more gonna do it's best to have more help to find a kid.

" I guess you're right Theodore there's no point anyways. might as well get all the help we can get honestly tonight is not a night for a kid to be here after hours management says that the pizzaplex it's gonna be close for a week because of what happened on the stage. Hope management can fix whatever is wrong with these animatronics."

" you're right Vanessa is happening to these animatronics is a good thing management decided to take a week for scheduled maintenance to check. Still we have to find a kid and return him back to his parents."

As Vanessa and Theodore separated to make their rounds for some reason Theodore felt like something was off with Vanessa. He didn't know how to put this but Theodore feels like Vanessa is a different person whenever she goes on her own. Theodore shook his head as he grabbed a tablet and checked the security cameras to find the kid.