Chapter 14 We want the same thing

As Freddy continue to search for his superstar, his cub anyone to take him away from him and it will be all his fault he shook that thought out of his head.as he continues to search for Gregory he then spotted Chica  he growled and thought that Chica what is going to take his superstar away from him.

Chica seems to have thought the same thing when she spotted Freddy. She thought that Freddy was gonna take her cupcake away from her she wasn't gonna lose another family member she would dismantle Freddy if it meant that she will keep her cupcake with her forever. Before Chica and Freddy could react Monty and Roxy appeared out of thin air as they saw Freddy and Chica there.

Monty knew that Chica is on his side to keep Gregory here in the pizzaplex forever. but Freddy and Roxy on the other hand probably aren't what if they try to take the little guy away from them that was some thing that Monty couldn't allow. Roxy seem to be thinking the exact same thing if Freddy and Monty and Chica we're going to take her lamb away from her that was something she would never allow she would greatly dismantle all of the band mates.and friends if it means keeping her lamb with her in the pizzaplex forever.

They all quickly charge at each other to tear each other apart thinking that they would take Gregory away from them. Unaware that the daycare attendant was watching them the whole time listening in on each other they all seem to want to same thing to keep Gregory here and to protect him and love and care for him forever.Sundrop and Moondrop Realize this to be a good idea of all of them teamed up it makes sense that they all feel the same way before the fight could get any worse they merely stopped everyone.

" stop!!!!"

All the animatronics stopped and noticed the daycare attendant Who is watching them they immediately thought that they were going to take Gregory away from them.but then it turns out to be the exact opposite when They realize that Sundrop and Moondrop are in their side to protect and keep quickly here forever so he could be loved and cared for. When they all immediately said that they realized want the same thing to protect and keep Gregory here forever so that he can be loved and cared for they all agreed to work together to find the newest member of the Fazbear Family.