Chapter 19 we don't talk about Bonnie

As Monty went to Bonnie bowl he knew that the memories and there were uncomfortable Bonnie was his mentor,his friend. Bonnie was the best bass player in the pizzaplex. Monty knew he would never be as good as Bonnie but he didn't care Bonnie was his friend then he was decommissioned. It hurt Monty that he took Bonnie's place in the band but that was not the time for sulking now is the time to find the perfect things to add to the little guys room being made.

" I miss you Bonnie more than anything. I wonder how you will see me now as the new bass player in the band?would you be proud of me? Or angry at me for taking your place in the band? I know I never be a good as a bass player as you. It doesn't matter anyways I'm here to collect some things from your bowling alley I wonder where ever you are Bonnie I hope you're OK."

As Monty walked into the bowling alley to collect some things he had already collected many plushes and clothing and many other things for Gregory's room. Monty had spotted the fridge that he needed for Gregory's room the staff always just get a new fridge Monty took the fridge and placed it where he had put all of the other supplies that he was gathering there was a sin and some as one of the S.T.A.F.F bots had opened a door and inside the room was all of the  last merchandise of Bonnie just some posters and stickers and there was the last Bonnie plushy. Monty looked at the plushy.

" oh my you are the very last plushy aren't you? The last thing left of my friend. Don't worry I'm gonna bring you to a kid that I know I will take good care of you."

Monty looked at the blue rabbit plushy and it was wearing a cute little bowling shirt on it as he grabbed it and put it in the rest of the supplies that he needed including all of the other stuff as well. Leaving the bowling alley and painful memories behind there was a reason why no one talks about the former bass player in the pizzaplex anymore.