Chapter 27 welcome home

As morning begins in the pizzaplex and the maintenance crew came in. Management had told the maintenance crew to check on the animatronics after what happened yesterday with the show. The maintenance crew came in and saw that somehow Theodore was tied up not to mention had a gag in his mouth but some of the maintenance crew and tied him the others went to the west of arcade and saw a weird rabbit animatronic that was in pieces on the floor. This made no sense as to why this happened and going to parts and service in the protective cylinder well was pretty grotesque to say the least.

" what the actual heck happened here!?"

" I have no idea maybe we should check the security cameras."

When does the maintenance crew check the security cameras it was pretty clear that it was tampered it .but the footage only showed the one thing that could be made out was that bunny lady and that strange rabbit animatronic and the animatronics protecting a kid but whatever happened to the kid no one knows. Maintenance just saw the kid went home no one knows who the rabbit lady identity is since the footage was clearly tampered with so badly that it glitched out. Management decide to suspend Theodore from the pizzaplex for a couple of days until things start to make more sense.

After checking all of the animatronics and sending them back to where they were maintenance couldn't find any problem with their programming or protocols. But it were still pretty clear that a week off for the animatronics in the pizzaplex wouldn't be bad management obliged to this after cleaning the whole mess in the protective cylinder and disposing of the destroyed strange rabbit animatronic into the dumpster after getting it crushed in the garbage compactor. The maintenance crew left the pizzaplex and to do the reports on what happened.

Gregory was still sleeping peacefully in the bed of his new room and there was a cake on the table. The cake was obviously for Gregory when he woke up the cake has some writing on it saying welcome home.