Chapter 9 Starfield

Gregory noticed that the lights are turned off in the daycare and noticed A soft calming yellow coloured eyes and a blue and yellow colours and the nightcap then Gregory saw the face of Moondrop something about the Moondrop spoke was unsettling and comfortable at the same time which was scary.

" Starfield where are you?We don't wanna hurt you. we may have found a solution to your problem.You could stay here in the pizzaplex with us. Come on out."

Gregory couldn't believe what Moondrop was saying he wondered if Sundrop is thinking the same thing. Then Freddy contacted Gregory on his Fazwatch and told him to turn on the backup generators in the play sculptures that were in the daycare.

" Starfield come on out we miss you all so much."

Something about the voice was different it is all glitchy and distorted before going back to normal. As Gregory went to the play sculptures and turn on each of the generators that he found and turned each of them on he then turn on the last generator and the light came back on then Moondrop switched back to Sundrop as the night cap was replaced with yellow spike triangles and as the body had returned to a orange and yellow colour the pants had changed back as well and Sundrop's Face was back.

Gregory took this as an opportunity to escape as Sundrop Who is currently talking to Moondrop inside their shared mind and they didn't notice Gregory opening the door but the sound of the doors closing caught their attention.