Chapter 4 Little guy

As Montgomery burst through the doors and immediately saw Gregory. Monty knew that the little guy was in distress he knew how to calm down children but when he saw The state that Gregory was in.he was worried for the little guy so Monty decided to calm down The little guy first then ask him questions.

" hey little guy don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you. My name is Montgomery gator or you can call me Monty for short. Tell me a little guy was bothering you?"

" well my name is Gregory and I guess I was just having bad memories coming back to me the only ones that I would ever nice to me in my life are you and Freddy. I didn't have a good childhood as you must've guessed by the state I'm currently in."

As Gregory told Monty everything about his past as he stopped halfway didn't want to continue anymore. Monty Comfort the little guy and couldn't believe what he heard this poor child was treated so badly by those awful parents and foster families that he had throughout his life. Monty had this feeling this urge to protect Gregory to keep him safe in here in the pizzaplex forever and no one will hurt him as Monty didn't know that his vision started glitch and as his eyes flickered  purple for a brief moment before going back to their original eye color  through his sunglasses he decides to go with Gregory and led him to the security office.

On the way to the security office Gregory and Monty saw Chica heading like towards them with speed.