chapter 16 you're safe and sound

As Gregory was sleeping completely unaware that the daycare attendant had found him as they gently beckoned him to sleep. As Sundrop carefully picked up Gregory and as Moondrop Watch to the backseat of their mind of the mission that they have accomplished.by capturing Gregory and to bring to the others they decided to take Gregory to the naptime area of the daycare .

" we finally found you Starshine you're safe now. No we'll bring you bring you to daycare so you can sleep more comfortably. I'm so excited we finally found a missing family members aren't you happy Moondrop he's finally safe and sound."

" very happy indeed Sundrop but poor Starfield looks completely exhausted. Thank goodness we found him in time. The others are going be delighted with this news."

Sundrop and Moondrop knew that the band had to go to parts and service in order to take off the reserve power mode that the dayshift crew put on Freddy. So that Freddy wouldn't need recharge station anymore. Once everyone was assembled they were discussing where to keep Gregory in the pizzaplex so that no one could find him or take him away from them The pizzaplex would be a safe haven for him forever.

Once inside the daycare Gregory was already placed into a blanket and a very soft cot a couple of minutes have passed then Freddy and Monty and Chica and Roxy came into the daycare.realizing that the daycare attendant had completed their mission for them while they were parts and service getting Freddy out of the reduce power mode.

" my superstar safe at last! We're not letting anyone take him away from us."

" you're right Freddy none is taking away little guy away from us. He's part of the family now and we won't lose him now like how we lost well forget about it where do we keep him though he needs to be in some place where the security guards can't find him."

" Monty has a point Freddy we have to put him somewhere safe. A safe place where no one will find him a place where only we would know and no one else would."

" you're right Chica but where everyone already knows every nook and cranny of the pizzaplex where would we keep him."

" how about in our room.Think about it sure our room is a little messy. but it could be reconstructed into the perfect living space for a child and we would know where it is I will keep a close eye on Gregory and so will Moondrop as well."

" that's a great idea Sundrop Starfield was sure to be safe in there."

Everyone thought about this and it was the best idea. While they were talking they can help but hear a scream a child scream they immediately rushed over and saw Gregory being held by a rabbit lady.

The rabbit lady in question simply waive that them as she stabs Gregory in the arm with a knife before she could continue however she was immediately ganged up on by all the animatronics and subdued.