Chapter 5 cupcake

As Chica saw Monty with Gregory she immediately notice how malnourished he is this will not do for this cupcake.but she also notice The condition that Gregory was in this poor cupcake was not well so she asked what happened.

" Monty what has happened to this cupcake here why is he so malnourished? look at the stay at this cupcake it's bad!"

"I know Chica The little guy hasn't had a good childhood I'll explain it to you. OK now where do I start?"

Gregory overhears Monty explain everything to Chica.her eyes flickered a purple colour before returning back to blue.her vision glitch temporary early before returning to normal this not do at all this poor cupcake was treated so cruel in the world  no wonder why he snuck in here after hours it would be best if he stayed here forever he could be protected and he could be cared for.Chica looked at Monty and she could tell did he was thinking the same thing Chica deciding what to do she told Gregory to go to the security office and that she and Monty are going to find Freddy and Roxy as Chica and Monty left.Gregory went and found The security office.

As Gregory entered The security office he felt something on his shoulders. He turned around and saw it was a Roxy who was right behind him. Gregory simply paralyzed when saw Roxy there.

" Little lamb is everything all right?"