Chapter 24 The tables have turned

The animatronics turned to see something that resembled rabbit animatronic but it also had some features that didn't fit the animatronics shell some parts are to be organic with an odour a terrible odour accompanying it. The strange animatronic rabbit simply looked at them pairing to be angry at them.

" this is against the instructions I have given out give me the child now. That's an order. I'm getting impatient give him to me now."

Freddy and Monty and Chica and Roxy simply looked at the strange animatronic even the daycare attendant gave a blank look that is strange rabbit animatronic. That's when Sundrop started to notice the endoskeleton of this strange rabbit animatronic even Moondrop Who is watching in the backseat of the mind noticed it endoskeleton as well it was Bonnie's endoskeleton. All the Glamrocks noticed this too that's what happened to the former bass player in the pizzaplex that's when they all started walking towards the strange rabbit animatronic giving a death glare at him this caused a strange rabbit animatronic to slowly back up.

" you were the reason Bonnie was gone you took his endoskeleton. How dare you you'll pay for what you done."

" do you have some nerve. Freddys right you took my best friend's endoskeleton.you took his AI out and his personality chip out of his endoskeleton and tossed it away with his shell your Dead meat."

" Monty is correct you took him away just like how management took away foxy. You gonna pay for you done to Bonnie just like Vanessa was punished for what she did."

" I couldn't agree with you more Chica he needs to be dismantled permanently."

That's what the animatronics agreed on they got closer to the strange rabbit animatronic as the daycare attendant Took Gregory away back to the daycare as Sundrop made sure that Gregory was safe and Moondrop Who is watching at the backseat of their mind make sure that Gregory is all right is sleeping peacefully.

Freddy and Monty and Chica and Roxy looked at the strange rabbit animatronic with disgust that strange rabbit animatronic took another steps back. He was confused as to what was happening why won't these animatronics obeying his commands. he tried to hack into the system as well realize that he couldn't his virus his glitch had mutated and had completely buried its self all of the animatronics and messed with the programming and protocols of protect and care and love into being completely obsessed with this one child he backed away realizing that he was way over his head.

Before he could do anything Freddy and Monty and Chica and Roxy quickly grabbed the strange rabbit animatronic and then put him on the ground there was then a switch that was there on the floor.The Glamrocks looked at it and saw it was connected to the disassembly S.T.A.F.F bots without hesitation Freddy smashed on the button activating the disassembly robots as Monty and Chica and Roxy a look with glee as to what was happening.

" disassemble that monster."

Without hesitation this disassembly Annedroids moved towards the strange rabbit animatronic and started to pull him apart piece by piece.the Glamrocks left the arcade and ignoring that strange rabbit animatronic screams of pain going in the elevator back to the daycare to make sure that the newest member of the family is all right.