Chapter 17 Skin a rabbit

Anger flow through the animatronics as they tackle the rabbit lady but not before she flipped in another wound onto Gregory by stabbing in his other arm and his legs. Monty immediately took that knife out of her hand as Chica restrained her arms and Roxy restrained her legs Freddy looked at the rabbit lady with disgust as the daycare attendant went over the check on Gregory.

" you have some nerve attacking my superstar, my cub you'll pay for that."

" yeah you're gonna pay for attacking the little guy. Some nerve dressing up as a rabbit not after what happened to... it doesn't matter I'm throwing this knife in the trash."

" good idea Monty what are we gonna do about this rabbit lady. She hurt cupcake she needs to pay for it she's done."

" I couldn't agree with you more Chica she deserves to be dismantled what she did to Little lamb."

That's what the group decided to take the rabbit lady to parts and service so that she would be decommissioned. Monty came back informing everyone that he threw the knife away in one of the trash cans. Freddy and Chica and Roxy told Monty about their plan and quickly nodded to an agreement they all told the daycare attendant to stay with Gregory hopefully patch him up in one of the first aid stations.Sundrop already agreed has he already took Gregory first aid stations and Moondrop Who is watching in the backseat of their mind hoped that Gregory was all right.

Heading down to parts and service was easy for the main four animatronics as the rabbit lady begged for them to stop what they were doing they simply look at her with a disgusted look on the face. They also ignore all of the protocols that were against this they didn't care what happened here as long as they had Gregory with them they didn't care what happened in this place.

" we're finally here now let's put this rabbit lady in the protective cylinder and prepare her for disassembly. This is a punishment for what she had done to my superstar."

" you're right Freddy she's going to get dismantled as well she deserves for hurting the little guy."

" yeah Monty she's going to pay for hurting cupcake. Hey before we dismantle her in the protective cylinder let's takeoff her rabbit mask to see what she look like."

" yeah let's do that Chica I want to give one last disgust look of The real face of who hurt Little lamb before she gets dismantled."

Once at the protective cylinder placed in the rabbit Lady in the protective cylinder strapping her in.once the final latch was placed they took off her mask and saw it was Officer Vanessa who had harmed Gregory this immediately put a disgusting look at all the animatronics this immediately made all the animatronics leave the protective cylinder and press the button on the computer the machine began to operate as they placed the metallic claws on Vanessa beginning when it was called dismantling the animatronics turned away ignoring her screams of mercy. As Freddy and Monty and Chica and Roxy looked at the rabbit mask and threw it in the incinerator making the way back to the daycare to check on Gregory.