Chapter 18 all patched up

At one of the first aid stations Gregory is getting treated for his injuries. By the daycare attendant.Sundrop and Moondrop we're having a freak out but did their best to remain calm in order to help Gregory.

" don't worry starshine you'll be all patched up in no time. That nasty naughty rabbit lady Will be punished for what she did to you. Isn't that right Moondrop she will be punished for what she's done."

" yes Sundrop that naughty naughty rabbit lady Will be punished for hurting Starfield like that let's continue patching up."

As The patching and stitching with finished on Gregory all that was left to do was wait for the band members to come back.As the daycare attendant Took Gregory to the designated nap area and put him in a very soft cot to make sure that he slept properly. Then afterwards Sundrop and Moondrop waited until The whole band got back from punishing that rabbit lady.

As the doors to the daycare opened then Freddy and Monty and Chica and Roxy came back into the daycare to see that Gregory is all right and peacefully sleeping. As Freddy and Monty and Chica and Roxy were happy to see that the newest member of the family was alive and a daycare attendant was also happy for that they didn't care what happened in the pizzaplex if it was burned or close forever if Gregory was here then nothing else mattered to them. While Gregory was sleeping peacefully all the animatronics decided that it was time to we construct the daycare attendant's room so it could be a perfect living space for Gregory to live.Sundrop decided to stay at the daycare to keep an eye on Gregory and Moondrop Who was watching in the backseat of their mind thought this was a good idea while Freddy and Monty and Chica and Roxy get everything to reconstruct the room for a perfect place for Gregory to live.

" superstar needs to have some plushy's after all every child needs something to cuddle with when they're sleeping. And needs to be some need to be fresh paint everywhere that room not to mention some furniture and some fresh clothes as well and a bed."

" you're right Freddy. The little guy needs to have those things quickly I know where to get some plushy's and some fresh clothes. And the little guy needs a fridge to keep all of his food that he needs to eat I know where there's a fridge I could also go there and get The fridge  too."

" good idea Monty I'll go get some food for cupcake he must be hungry and I'll also get some food for the fridge so that he'll have something to eat for later. I'll go get some food and prepare it for the fridge and I'll go try to find some clothes for him as well."

" you said it Chica I'm gonna go find  little lamb some good clothes to wear and some furniture as well for his new room. I'm going to check in the old storage units they must have some furniture that they were going to put in our rooms but they didn't not to mention I'm going to get Little Lamb some new clothes maybe some PJs too hopefully I find a bed there as well."

As The band left define the materials they needed to reconstruct the daycare attendant's room into a perfect living space for Gregory to live. And as Sundrop was keeping a close eye on Gregory and as Moondrop Who is in the backseat of the mind was also doing it as well were completely unaware that Theodore was making his rounds to the daycare.