Epilogue

^^ Amazing drawing by @lashtoneatscakebums for this story omG I LOVE IT

I THINK ALL OF U HATE ME NOW AND I GUESS U HAVE THE RIGHT TOO OOPS I think I got some death threats *laughs and cries at the same time* I'm an awful person

And yes, this is the official epilogue. If u finish reading this and think I should maybe have a sequel, then comment because I'll possibly have one if u guys want me to! I'll just warn u that I might take a little bit to publish the sequel if I have one bc I have other stories to update and yeah

--------------------------------------------

"Luke, hurry up!" The aforementioned boy turned his head at the sound of his friend, walking brisker to catch up, narrowly dodging people so he didn't run into them in his haste.

The airport was bustling with people, and Luke couldn't help but wonder what their lives were like. Surely, they were better than his.

He and Calum went through numerous security checks that they were accustomed too by now; they moved around a lot to avoid suspicion. Not that they were naturally suspicious looking to the eye; they hid their angel wings well, but they couldn't help that they were cursed with immortality. Luke always assumed that being a fallen angel meant that he took on a human life span, but it ended up being quite the opposite. Calum blamed Death for secretly torturing them in this way, and Luke knew it wasn't a far off assumption.

Today, they were officially leaving London to go make a new life in Ireland. Luke had always shied away from making friends, knowing it'll hurt more when he has to leave them behind.

Luke quickly followed after Calum, casually looking around at the other people.

Never in his many years on Earth has he seen someone as close as beautiful as Ashton; not one person. God, it's been so long; what, a century? It sure felt like even more than that, and Luke hated keeping track of the days without the only person he'll ever love. He thought it'd make it worse.

But, as he was trying to catch up with his annoyingly quick friend, someone immediately collided with his back. Luke barely felt the impact, but they person seemed to have stumbled back a bit. He resisted the urge to roll his eyes; humans were so clumsy.

"Oh, shi-I'm sorry!" An almost squeaky voice apologized, having a painstakingly familiar and strong Australian accent that Luke didn't think he'd ever hear again.

Luke quickly turned around to face the stranger, trying to mask his surprise and shock and denial. The boy looked just like Ashton, wearing glasses and having his unmissable honey-colored hair. What the hell was going on?

When they locked eyes, 'Ashton' immediately looked flustered. Those eyes; such a pretty hazel color, only Ashton had beautiful eyes like it.

"I--um, it's okay." Luke managed, gawking in awe. Was it possible? Was this Ashton in a second life? He had no idea what to think, but maybe he was just going insane and this guy actually looked nothing like Ashton at all.

But, he did. The boy stood shorter than Luke, had the same features, seemed to act the same so far and gripped the handle of his suitcase so hard that his knuckles were going white; a nervous habit.

They both awkwardly looked at each other, and a small blush covered the stranger's cheeks as he shifted from foot to foot. "Well, sorry for running into you, but I better go--"

"What's your name?" Luke spit out without thinking, making the boy eye him in confusion and slight amusement. A dimple popped on one I his cheeks as he looked down shyly, making Luke's heart race.

"Um, i-it's Ashton."

Luke tried so hard to contain his emotions; fuck, what if this was really Ashton?

"I feel like--like I know you." Luke found himself saying; god, that probably sounded stupid.

Ashton tilted his head in confusion, eyes scanning over Luke's face. He paused, a thoughtful look on his face. "I--I kinda recognize you, too," his eyes continued to roam in curiosity, "What's your name?"

"Luke." Luke breathed, heart hammering in his chest. "Where are you going?"

Ashton smiled, and they began to walk so people didn't have to walk around them. "I'm going to Ireland."

Luke's smile grew, "Me too."

"Is your plane leaving in an hour?"

Luke nodded, making Ashton smile shyly.

"W-we're on the same plane, then."

Ashton seemed to always smile but try to hide it by looking down, making Luke's heart ache. Hopefully he wasn't too similar to Ashton from before, because he didn't like the thought of him being so insecure.

But, as they continued to walk along side each other as if they weren't strangers, Luke made Ashton laugh; probably some stupid joke he'd only laugh at. It was just like always, so giggly and endearing.

And Luke found himself falling in love all over again.

-------------------------------------------

IDK MAN IM SO TIRED I CANT THINk

Wow that was a sucky epilogue I apologize ew

GHIS STORY IS OVER WHATFW IVE NEVER FINSIHED A STORY BEFORE ANF IM CRYING IM TOO TIRED TO TGINK THIS THROUGH QND ILL PROBABLY READ THIS TOMORROW AND HATE IT

as for a sequel, idk if I really want to have one but I'll consider it. As of now, tho, this is the last part of this book and I can't believe it wOW ILY GUYS THANKS FOR READING THIS AND VOTING AND COMMENTING I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF U

Bye I should probably go to bed now, sorry this epilogue was so anticlimactic and lame :/