Prologue

Ashton was lost.

Having recently been kicked out of his house by his mom, who was sick of taking care of a 20 year old as well as Ashton's two younger siblings, he was completely, utterly, truly-

Lost.

He only brought a bag of clothes, money, his phone and a charger with him on his journey to no where. Ashton had decided to start fresh and he was trying to forget the fact that he was absolutely terrified in the face of the vast open world.

But Ashton felt free, weightless even, and that's what brought him to buy a plane ticket to America, New York City to be exact.

The land of opportunities, they say.

Ashton was only hoping to survive, but if he strikes it rich somehow then that's his mom's lose.

And as he walks the crowded streets of New York, breathing in the secondhand smoke and feeling smaller than ever, his eyes meet with someone else's in the sea of people with different destinations.

Striking blue eyes meet hazel, and for a moment Ashton didn't feel so lost.

He

Felt

Something.

Something other than anxiety and confusion.

Something other than sadness.

But the blue eyed boy disappeared through the crowd as quick as he came, and Ashton was lost once again.

Ashton was on a mission, a stupid, stupid mission that'd probably result to nothing, but he didn't care one bit.

He was going to find that boy, even if it kills him.

----------------------------------------------
Idk what this is but yeah I hope people think it's interesting... I'll write the first chapter soon if people actually like this ~Hannah