Go To Hell, For Heaven's Sake

Lmao the name of this chapter tho haha sorry

---------------------------------------

"I'm burning down every bridge we made,

I'll watch you choke on the hearts you break,

I'm bleeding out every word you said

Go to hell for heaven's sake."

~ Go To Hell, For Heaven's Sake by Bring Me The Horizon

*******************************

When Ashton met up with Luke the next day, he was confused, to say the least.

Luke was acting really clingy and weird, as if he knew something Ashton didn't.

"L-Luke?" He stammered, blushing a deep red as Luke continued to hug him. They've basically only hugged since they got to their 'secret place', and the angel showed no signs of letting go. Not that Ashton really minded.

Luke tightened his grip on Ashton's waist, burying his face into Ashton's hair. "I really like you, Ash," He whispered, causing goosebumps to rise all over Ashton's body (and some of it was partly because of the cold wind that gusted by). "You deserve so much more than you have."

Ashton was flustered, yet a little suspicious. Why was Luke saying all of this?

"Wha--Luke, w-why are you telling me this?" He stuttered into Luke's chest, feeling the boy tense temporarily. Luke pulled away slightly from the hug, keeping his hands on Ashton's waist and looking down at him with an unreadable expression.

"It's nothing," he said quietly, reaching a hand up and stroking Ashton's cheekbone with his thumb. "You'll be fine, I promise." It seemed like Luke was trying to reassure himself more than he was to Ashton.

They sat down on the grass (which crunched underneath them, being that it was pretty much frozen). Luke wrapped an arm around the smaller boy, bringing him closer. Ashton found himself giggling when Luke's hand accidentally brushed his side, where he was highly ticklish.

Luke looked over at him with amusement, "What?" Ashton quickly bit his lip to stop laughing, but a smile was fighting to break out on his face. He snuggled into Luke's side,

"It's nothing," he mocked Luke from earlier, making the angel roll his eyes fondly.

"Hmm...was it because I did-" Luke paused, his hand hovering over Ashton's side. "This?" Luke's hand tickled Ashton's side, making the boy screech and let out a gasp. Ashton pulled away from Luke, a giggling mess as he swatted at the taller boy's hands. He fell onto his back, allowing Luke to have the upper hand as he sat on his knees in between Ashton's legs and tickled his sides and stomach.

"N-no! Stop, I ca-" Ashton shrieked between breaths and giggles. His face was flushed red, and he looked so beautiful to Luke that he wanted to stop time just so he could look at Ashton like this forever.

That thought made Luke lose his focus (tickling Ashton) for a few moments, allowing the boy beneath him to push him away and make a run for it.

"And where do you think you're going?" Luke teased, standing up quickly and watching Ashton giggle and run away.

"Away from you!" He yelled over his shoulder, the distance between them getting larger. But, Luke didn't worry about that. He knew he could easily catch up to the boy, so he let Ashton think he was safe from him for a few moments. Ashton didn't even look back, still sprinting away towards the woods in the distance, but Luke knew he was running out of breath.