4. Candy will be Given to the Crying Child

"Imperial Brother left a message." Lin Xie Ni looked at her younger sister. "He wishes to meet with his nephew and niece."

Lin Xie Ya's eyes turned several degrees colder. "I understand."

"That's good." Lin Xie Ni smiled.

At this moment, Lin Xie Ya was not in the mood to care about Lin Xie Ni's provocation. She was indeed worried that her older brother would kill her son. So far, her son was the only male in the younger generation as her brother didn't have a son yet.

Thus, she was worried that her brother would try to target her son because he didn't want to hand the throne over.

Lin Xie Ni looked at the two children. "Feng Quan, Feng Ning. This is the first time I meet you, so I have prepared present for you."

"Thank you Imperial Aunt."

The two girls stepped forward and took the red packets from the servant. Feng Ning tucked the red packet away because she knew how impolite it would be to open it here. On the other hand, Feng Quan looked at the red packet as she was debating whether she could open it here now or not.

Feng Ning silently observed her older sister. Feng Quan was five years or so older than her. Right now, she was already 10 years old and had exquisite appearance. Those from the Imperial Family were always very good looking.

That is, after several generations.

"Quan, you can keep it first." Lin Xie Ya was a bit displeased at her daughter's reaction.

"Yes, Imperial Mother."

Lin Xie Ni smiled mirthlessly when she saw the two children. Looking at how different they behaved, she could guess many things but chose not to say anything. "I'll be going now, Mei Mei."

"Take care on your way, Jie Jie."

"I will."

Lin Xie Ya still sat on her chair before she looked at her two daughters. Her eyes turned a shade colder. "From tomorrow, Teacher Xi will start to teach you the etiquette for palace banquet. I expect you to remember everything before the end of the year."

"Yes, Imperial Mother."

"You're dismissed."

First time meeting and the result was being despised.

Feng Ning began to wonder how Lin Xie Ya planned to handle the young prince's twin sister. If Princess Lin Xie Ya still acted so cold like this to the young princess but very warm to the prince, wouldn't the brat garnered so much hate?

Thinking about that, Feng Ning's eyes lowered slightly but said nothing.

As they walked out, Feng Quan glared at Feng Ning then walked away. The servants were watching them intently, so she couldn't do anything. However, it was not far before there was a scream and shouts.

"Miss?" Xiao Yu was looking at the back with confusion.

Feng Ning turned around and showed a concerned and worried expression. "Check on Imperial Sister Quan. I'm worried for her."

Xiao Yu nodded. "Yes, Miss."

Standing on her place, Feng Ning could see that Feng Quan tripped on the rock and cried loudly. Her eyes narrowed a bit as she could guess that Feng Quan was trying hard to gain her mother and father's affection.

At least, in front of others, Lin Xie Ya and Feng Hou Zheng would have no other choice but to play along.

'The idea itself is not bad. But do you really think that they'll have good impression of you if you do something like this?'