18. Feng Quan's End

Feng Quan looked at her mother in disbelief. "Imperial Mother! I really didn't do anything! Imperial Mother!"

No matter what she said, Lin Xie Ya didn't pay any other attention to her and instead instructed the servants to hurry and find the Imperial Doctor as fast as possible. She would never let anything happen to her beloved son.

Feng Ning watched from the side calmly.

She glanced at her older sister and silently wondered just how many times would Feng Quan required for her to be able to wake up and see the reality. Their parent would never care for them no matter how many times they begged for it.

No matter how much Feng Quan tried to create trouble to attract attention, they would never care for them.

After that, Feng Ning looked at Feng Zhu Liu, who was also staring at Feng Hou Shui intently.

"Where's the Imperial Doctor! If there's anything that happen to my son, I'll not let him off!"

"Your Highness, the Imperial Doctors are on their way here."

"Mother, it hurts! Huaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

"Don't cry, it'll be fine."

It was chaotic, but Lin Xie Ya was trying her best to coax her son. Feng Hao Shui was only 8 years old, so it was normal for him to be pampered. At least, that was what in Lin Xie Ya's mind right now.

Feng Zhu Liu's fingers clenched into a fist. It was clear that she was jealous of Lin Xie Ya's treatment towards Feng Hao Shui. She was clearly more accomplished, more talented, had better ability than her brother.

But because of her gender, she was treated like air.

It was unfair.

Very unfair.

Feng Ning thought for a moment before stretching her hand and tapped her younger sister's shoulder to wake her up. Feng Quan might have ill intention towards her, but Feng Zhu Liu hadn't done anything to her.

If Feng Ning could wake her sister up from her delusion, she might be able to help the other party before she did something that crossed the line forever.

Feng Zhu Liu's body stiffened. She turned her head then asked in a faint voice, "What is it, Imperial Second Sister?"

Feng Ning motioned for Xiao Yu to come closer and wrote in the latter's palm. "Your Highness, Her Highness asks you to go back earlier because it's cold at night."

"Thank you for Imperial Second Sister's concern." Feng Zhu Liu smiled and curtsied perfectly. Her manner was already honed to the point that no one would be able to find faults with her. "I'll rest first so that Imperial Second Sister wouldn't be worried."

Feng Ning smiled and nodded.

Watching Feng Zhu Liu walked away, she sighed internally. If only their parents were not showing their bias so blatantly like that, the relationship between the sisters and brother might not be strained until it was like this.

It didn't seem to be possible for one to fix it either.

'Should I try to get closer to Feng Zhu Liu?'

Feng Ning actually preferred to stay alone inside her residence and control her own servants. Even though she didn't do much, she made sure that these people knew who their master was.

With Princess Lin Xie Ya not caring about the small matters, it was easy for Feng Ning to establish herself inside her residence. At the very least, her servants listened to her and as long as they didn't cross the line, she wouldn't find things difficult for them either.