Prologue: Wilted Flower.

War.

War never change.

No matter what kind of war, it always the same. Wether against their own kind or even against something that question one's common sense.

"See? Don't worry, you aren't alone anymore."

On a snowy plain yet scorched of blazing fire on the background, a white haired women sitting on her knees, hugging and holding a little girl in her arm. The sky above her are getting brighter.

"Cecilia!" A male voice calling out her name. He emerged from behind her, breathing heavily with burn marks and cuts on his arm and face. "Shit, what the hell are you doing here?! We need to get the hell put of here, and why is the second Herrscher--!"

"I know what you're about to say, but please.... I beg you."

She pleaded at the male with the smile she gave. A distant shaking voice came from the cloudy sky with bright light coming steadily growing. This is what he fears.

A booming sound blasted the cloud as a silver rocket falls towards them. The man brings out a strange blade with the hilt shape like that of a wheel with symbols ingrave on it.

"ORB!!"

He thrust the blade to the sky as it lights up and engulfed him, turning him into a Humanoid giant, holding the blade that's now turn into a giant sword.

The dread he saw as the Nuclear gaining distance. He look behind him and saw Cecilia, accepting her fate, but he wouldn't allow it, not a chance.

He draw a circle of light using the sword of his ontop of him. The Halo stayed above him before he pointed the blade at the Nuclear and realising an intense energy stream of light.

"Orb Supreme Calibur!!"

The heat of the explosion evaporated the land as it traveled miles, leaving nothing but destruction.

And with that the second Honkai war has finally ended with Humanity came out as the victor.

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Wilted Flower.

If it wasn't for the nightmare he would woke up breathing heavily as his bed drenched with sweat.

"Again, with that dream."

Many suggested that PTSD was a mental disease to those who experience traumatic event.

The man gaze to the side. On the table, beneath the lamp, there was a circular object with a grib attached underneath. A deck of card layed besides it.

Brrt! Brrt! Brrt!

The vibrations came from under the pillow he was sleeping on. His phone was ringing, and the caller was the very last person he would expect to call him.

The answer button, he click.

"What is it?" He answered with annoyence.

"That's how you greet someone you haven't meet for almost a decade?"
A girly voice came from the other side.

"No, but I'm considering it." He flatly answered. This cause the person on the phone growled in anger. "Okay, but seriously, what do you want?"

"I need your help."

"My help? That's odd. Usually you called your oldman for an assistant of... Whatever you needed."

"I know. But this is different." Her tone goes sideways. It was a serious kind of tone. The man realise this and got up from his bed, wearing nothing but his boxer.

"I'm listening."

"One of my student had been kidnapped," she sighed before continuing. "And the one responsible was the Overseer himself."

"Okay.... But why kidnapped some random student? I'm pretty sure that blonde asshole didn't do it for a reason."

He was about to cut her off before she spoke a word that catches his interest.

"Maybe you're right. But... She is Cecilia's daughter."

She played her card and win the jackpot. She's now got his full attention.

"Theresa."

"Yes?"

"When do i leave?"

To Be Continued.

[Hey hey people, emiyadaffa here. I welcome you to my new book! Choosing Orb as the protagonist was one of my few choices. Don't worry the first fic is still on the go but sadly the update will be slower, not because now i have two stories I'm working at, its because of my work taking a toll of my body.]

[Working as a cook are a bit of a pain in the ass in this time of the day. COVID, as might people say.]

That's all for now. Thank you for reading the story and I'll see you in the next one!

Emiyadaffa out baby!