Chapter 12: Ruler of The Void.

"i fuckin' knew it..."

Two weapon separated. One was pushed back, skidded his leg across the metal floor. The other, she simply flip her self upward before setting herself up for another encounter.

Bianca, with many questions following the voice of the device, keep her cool and steady. Probably another pathetic attempt came from the vile alien to stumble her.

Yet, questions still lingers.

"What did you do?"

"Pardon me?"

"That voice your device making... What is it, some kind of tricks to fool me?"

The Majin rub his forehead with heavy sigh exiting his mouth. Do any of these clowns need the explanation he wish not to be spoken of? A decade worth of history... God have mercy on him.

Nevertheless, he's not gonna pour any of them such critical intel, especially from the likes of Otto. Many factors would favour him if Juggler carelessly open his mouth.

Now, what reaction Neo would put when he hears this?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

He saw light.

It was, somehow, felt as if his conscious starts to slides away into the unknown. The crushing pain on his neck keeps him aware that he is still presence in this world.

The colour timer show no sign of stopping. It means death are still in its waiting list to claim his soul for good.

"Still alive?" Belial Atrocious asked with much curiosity left. Around him layed the three girls that supposedly not in their current condition, half dead with nearly every single part of their body fill with blood and bruises. "Mr. Henderson, let me remind you that this... Pesky little insects are to be exterminated, one way or another."

"F-Fuck... You...!"

"And still have the strength to speak such language! I must say i am quite impress with your durability, to say the least."

Orb felt his body was suddenly fell with a monstrous push and hits the ground. Not much to say when the floor beneath cracks violently, traveling across the floating island.

Lets hope the island didn't start to crumble apart.

Out of nowhere, Belial grip Orb's horns upward and knee his face. His head swing backward against the ground.

No one had the strength to stop his rampage.

Himeko can only helplessly gaze at his ex. The feeling of hopelessness and dread filled her eyes with tears streaming down.

On her side Rita tried using her scythe as a tool for her footing, yet to no avail, only to be met with a shaken leg and arms.

Tesla are not in any better shape as well. Her Mech went busted beyond recognition. Bended metal, twisted cables with electric sparks keeps appearing every seconds, and inside was her, trapped and still fully awake.

A blessing or bad luck, her monitor are still intact to watch the scene fully captured. She can't do anything. Watching his friend beaten to death was all that's left.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"GYAHAHAHAHA!!"