Chapter EX - I: O' Ancient Light, Pull The Trigger!

What would you do if you found something so old that your beliefs were questioned?

How would you react if you found a civilization so old you weren't sure about its existence?

Otto Apocalypse busied himself with these questions. He believed that with his divine key he could get all the answers with just a snap of a finger.

It's a shame when this fact actually exists that he is wrong about the world.

It's been a shock for the past few weeks.

How can you tell?

Of course, if you find an ancient pyramid-shaped architecture, especially in an upside down position, it will definitely attract a lot of attention.

Schicksal nor Anti-Entropy the two organizations immediately dipped their hands in without hesitation.

Who would have thought that there was such a strange building. The two organizations worked hard until almost all of their resources were mobilized.

This is not an easy task.

"So, your just standing there doing nothing?" A certain red haired scientist ask to one of Schicksal's Valkyrie, who's guarding the entrance of said structure.

Durandal had been given direct orders by Otto Apocalypse to guard this place and prevent any trouble.

"I can assure that the assignment isn't celery just standing still, Miss Tesla."

"Is that so?" Tesla said in a disinterested tone. "Well whatever you say. But please relax that stiff face of yours a little. You make our personnel feel uncomfortable."

Tesla left to continue her research, while Durandal returned to supervising the expedition. Honestly she didn't think that there was this ancient structure in Japan. This ancient structure is usually found in the middle east, but somehow it suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Not to mention it's upside down. How could humanity have built this strange structure without technology to help? The only way to find out the origin of this pyramid is to dissect it. And therein lies the task of scientists and archaeologists. Durandal hopes the two scientists can find the answer as soon as possible.

The blonde is getting bored of just standing there and doing nothing but act as a surveillance.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Now this is a scientific breakthrough."

When else would he be able to find something as strange as this? Niko Peterson is truly grateful that he has been assigned by Overseer Otto directly to carry out expeditions and analysis on this Ancient Pyramids. With the help of some schickal personnel who have been deployed to provide assistance, Niko is almost one step away from revealing the secret of this ancient place.

Now, with both Anti-Entropy and Schicksal's personnel Niko is doing a deep scan of the entire structure to get a clearer plan. The second floor has come to fruition after the discovery of a giant sword stuck in the ground.

"Pardon me, Niko." A blue haired girl, Einstein, holding a tablet, came to meet him. "Do you mind?"

"Oh, Einstein. What seems to be the problem?"