Chapter 1: Lend Me Your Strength.

The morning sky.

Beautiful as it may, the foundation behind it strips away the gorgeousness of the sun.

Not to mention the favour he was asked and accept in the middle of the night. The man wakes up and stretch his arm accompanied by popping sound.

He then goes to the bathroom, letting the shower rain upon his well build body. After done finishing the morning ritual he then wears an attire simple, yet quit odd for the season.

A leather jacket with dark purple T shirt underneath and dark blue jeans. A crystal necklace on his neck, given by his precious friend in the past that are no longer presence. He ended with a fedora from his wardrobe and exiting his apartment.

A gush of wind blows his jacket and the circular object dangles on his hip.

"Like Mother and daughter, always find their way to get themselves in trouble."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The distance between his apartment and St. Freya Academy are that of few minutes walk. Arriving at the gate he was greeted by a short girl with white hair, crossing her arm while tapping her feet as of she was expecting someone but are to late of the schedule.

"Where have you been?" Theresa asked him. "Do you know how long I've been standing here, waiting for you?"

It was weird of him being late. Considering the distance between his place and here are rather close.

"A brought you some cookies, if that makes it better." He answered while holding a pouch of cookies he bought on the go, Ignoring her previous word.

"Bribing me with food, eh? You have to do better than that!" Even though she said that, the cookies instantly gone from his hand, snatch by Theresa. "Come in. I have someone who would like to meet you."

"Please tell me it's not Himeko. I swear if we would make eye contact--"

"Oh I'm sure we can figure that out later."

Speak of the devil. The brunette appeared next to him with a shit eating grind on her face.

"You look old--GAHKK!!"

The best way to start the day by receiving a punch on the face. Never call Himeko's old or a hag and something similar that circle around about age and marriage.

"Thanks for giving me a reason to do that." She said.

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"Enough both of you. We have pressing matters that needs to be dealt with." Theresa interjects in between.

Of course the two old "Acquaintance" glaring dagger at eachother. This is what happened when you meet your ex for the first time in a long time.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Inside the Helios, in the bridge, the three of them are having breafing of their next move in attempt to safe Cecilia's daughter, Kiana Kaslana.

"Is that it?" He question the two. "I mean, we're basically blitzkrieg-ing to Schicksal HQ with nothing but this small battleship."

"That is where your part comes in." Said Himeko. "You still able to transform, right?"

He then showed them his circular object that attached on his hip.