Chapter 2: The Day We First Met.

Unknown Region.
███████ ██, 1991.
████ hours.

The mission was simple.

A quick extraction mission, including some intel gathering in the enemy's convoy. Many suggested that the mission was not best suited as Solo operation.

They were right apperently.

"I swear to god this isn't payed the same as the real job!"

A younger version of Nemo Henderson can be seen running in the wilderness, carrying a metal briefcase. A word ingrave on the side says: "Schicksal's Property".

"Could've told me that the package was highly guarded!" Neo scream while running for his life.

"Get back here you little runt!" The reason of his current situation shouted from behind, chasing his ass down. "I'll make sure you'll get some nice pempering went we got our hands on you!"

A few metres behind him two girls, Cecilia and Theresa was chasing him. Both of their weapon, Oath Of Judah and Abyss Flower are at hand.

"If you captured me I would be tortured by Schicksal! I'm to young to die!" Jumping a tree log and avoiding many brenches of trees Neo felt an incoming danger from behind. He put his head sideway as a single golden spear went passed before it was inbeded on the ground. "Holy shit!"

"Theresa!" Cecilia shouted at her.

"What?!"

"Don't do that! We don't want him to get injured!"

"Then what are we supposed to do?! We can't let him get away with the briefcase!"

As much as Cecilia wanted to argue, Theresa was right. The Overseer had ordered the two to track this unknown individual who manages to steal a precious cargo from a maximum secured convoy.

It was later found that the culprit was just a teenage boy. Theresa almost choke on herself hearing that for the first time while Cecilia had an amuse hummed.

As both keep chasing him and slowly gaining distance the three stop right infront of a cliff. Neo look down and oh boy, that's some nasty drop.

A sweat running from his forehead before it drop down to the bottomless cliff. It's not even helping as the sun setting on the horizon. Neo sighed at his current situation.

"Stop right there!" Theresa shouted from behind, followed by Cecilia after. "You're in violation of stealing Schicksal's property. Drop the briefcase and hands up in the air!"

"What are you, a Cop?" Neo said jokingly, not giving the briefcase a let go. "Seriously, what so important of this metal container? Probably just some paperworks, right?"

"Believe me. Inside that briefcase are probably one of the most valuable thing on the planet." Cecilia came in. She had different approach went it comes to this kind of thing. "Please, hand over the briefcase."

Neo was reluctant, but his will stayed the same. After his arrival in this world, Via by traffic accident, as he remembered vividly, he was unable to find any place to live. Not even a single money for him to eat. Months passed he found a pretty decent job.

Smuggling, raiding, drug trafficking, even selling rare and illegal stuff in the black market. All the nasty and dirty jobs you can think of. It was rough. He wasn't proud of it but it all comes down to his stomach, to eat and survive.

A few days ago he heard that Schicksal will be transporting valueble product. It says that it worth millions, if not billions. This catches many interest but some are to scared to take it. This is Schicksal we're talking about so it was understandable.