Chapter 13: Origin.

What is left of the battle between the two non-human beings is the battlefield. half of the Schicksal headquarters were wiped out, leaving many constructions that once had meaning to be meaningless. The place bianca used to think of as home doesn't deserve to be called home anymore.

Otto had given orders for an evaluation of the schicksal members who were still on this floating island. In order for the order to be carried out smoothly, binca was ordered directly to stop the cause of all this. The blonde girl headed straight there, to the place where the fight was taking place.

Before arriving at the location the girl could see two figures exchanging punches and kicks in the air. Neo, in the form of Specium Zepperion, is seen at the end of the rope. The energy core is blinking rapidly, and his breath is jerky, still fighting, even though one's own condition is not in favour.

And the other one, presumably an enemy, looks as if nothing has happened to him. His body shape was extremely threatening and dangerous to the touch, eyes bloodshot like a demon coming out of the deepest hell, and fingers with fingernails suitable for tearing flesh.

Yep. Definitely the enemy.

Bianca stopped midway. There is currently no information on the enemy. If she acts rashly her life would fly out of her body. What's more interesting is that the Abyss Flower is acting strangely.

A booming noise and shockwave accompanied, Ultraman Orb was sent right below. It causes the land to form a crater, or a dend on the platform of the flying HQ.

"Sperion Kousen!" Orb shouted. His cross-from arms emits a Beam Laser so bright in almost become a second sun. His enemy, however, extended his palm and took it like it was Tuesday.

A laugh escaped from Belial. "That all you got? I can do this all day!"

if long range combat doesn't live up to expectations, then the last option is close range combat. Orb activates Ultra Slash in both hands, acting as a chainsaw.

On the other hand, Belial clasped both hands, black claws with red veins and sharp as razor blade on each finger.

"Let the game... Begin." Taunted Belial.

"No. Now they end." Orb replied.

The two fighters flew towards each other, colliding with their respective weapons, interlocking.

Orb pushed himself out of the hold, sending a side slash. Parried easily, Belial took the opportunity to counterattack. A chest slash, enough to push Orb down into the hovering base.

Belial caught up and tried to give Neo a new attack. But he had anticipated that. Belial's claw landed, sinking into the plains. A kick to the face shoveled the Dark Ultra flying.

Neo didn't stop there as he catches up on him, slamming his buzzsaw to his guts. "I'm not done yet! Sperion Kousen!"

Belial protected himself using his claws. It's super effective as the beam merely disintegrated at contact.

"You have to do better than that if you actually want to kill--!"

And he was right. The moment he uttered those words Orb was already on the ground, activating his flash speed, circling him, creating at least a dozen afterimages.

"Sperion Kousen!!!"

imagine, being fired upon by Ultra Beams, not just one, but a dozen simultaneously. That is what Belial is experiencing right now.

Belial, surprisingly enough, didn't move at all. He didn't even react to the attack!

"H̵͔͔̾H̵̱̭̅H̷̢̡̫̯͌̔̇͜͝Ĥ̵̝̗̭̃́À̸̭͔͕̦̐̃Ǎ̵͕̳̩̲̊A̴̼̗͈̋́R̷̮̜̟̣͂͋̾͌R̶̺̕ͅR̶̙͂͗R̷͚̈́Ǵ̷͖̺͖̑̚G̴͚͂̑͌͘ͅG̶̨̻̬͗̅͌Ḥ̷̭̪͛͒̒͜Ḧ̴̛̟͈́͐Ḫ̶͓̪͋̾Ḧ̷̲̾̀͘͜H̴̛̟̬͑͒̔̕"