Chapter 3: The Sunset Wanderer.

It was a mess.

Like, literally the whole forest has turned into a battlefield.

Burned down trees, giant craters, charred mountains with holes on them, and most of all the remains of the Kaiju. It only take less then three minutes in order to completely be destroyed, thanks to Ultraman Orb.

The Ultra warrior stands amongst the undescribed land. The sword rest on his shoulder as the colour timer blinks, indicating that he had reach his limit.

Behind the surviving trees hides his newly "acquaintance". The two white haired emerge from their hiding. As they gaze the surrounding forest that had turn into something that is not once was the Ultra warrior glows before dispersing himself into light particles, disappearing from sight.

Right in front of the girls a pulsing light came to existence and reveal itself as Neo. One of them, Cecilia in particular was relieved seeing him in well condition. Except for Theresa, who's still sceptical about everything that has been happening.

"You girls alright?" Neo asked the two as they walk closer to him. "Sorry about the mess. Kinda over board with the fight."

"No. It is fine, Neo. We're completely unharmed." Cecilia assured him.

"Well It was spectacular.... In a way." Said Theresa beside her. "Can't believe that artifact could hold tremendous power that able to transform someone into something.... Out of this world."

"That goes to me as well, actually." Gazing at the OrbCalibur in his hand, the blade starts to blink. "Whoops, forget about something."

"What is it?" The Nun asked curiously while looking at the sword. Neo then begin to search for something that is unknown to her. They followed him nonetheless and found a big red crystal that glows brightly. "A crystal? Is that coming from the 'Honkai Beast'?"

"Yes, but it's not a Honkai Beast." Of course she was confused of what he just said. If it's not a Honkai Beast, nor one of Anti-Entropy's creation, then what the hell were that thing?

"I think we should step away a little bit further." Cecilia suggested in worried. "We don't know what exactly the property of this crystal."

"Oh I wouldn't worried about that." As the sword glows even. "I don't have the Orb Ring, but..."

Neo tap the OrbCalibur against the crystal.

....

....

....

....

....

Nothing happened.

He was dumbfounded and embarrassed of how it turns out. Luckily the girls were more confused rather than laughing at his ass.

"What are you doing?" Theresa asked.

"Don't know. I thought it would work but it seems...."

"What?"

"Hold that thought." Neo then hold the sword in reverse grip. "Hope this works!"

It was a bet yet it came out perfectly. The tip of the blade inbeded inside the crystal. Weirdly enough it doesn't feel like how he would expected to be.

The four symbols on the sword shines in order. As the crystal begin to shine brightly the two girls in the back panic of how it reacted. They thought its going to explode the same way as the Kaiju.

Their expectations went down the drain as the crystal burst into light particles before reassemble itself. The results was a card, with a picture of a certain Ultra warrior.