Chapter 8: Maid With Benefit, The Evil Twin Rises.

This is not easy for anyone let alone against Neo. he has gone to great lengths to ensure no blood has been shed in all that has been shown.

It was a pity that his friend said otherwise.

Juggler wasn't the kind of person who liked to be ordered to, but rather the type who liked to act on his own terms.

This time he had gone too far, far from what Neo had anticipated. The sound of an alarm spread throughout the floating island. Many of Schickal's robots and valkyries have been dispatched to address the cause of the alarm.

Of course they didn't expect that the cause of the alarm to go off was a 75 meter tall kaiju, who was busy slaughtering and destroying everything in his surroundings without the slightest indication to stop.

Neo is in a dilemma of his own. His wish was to stop Juggler from the mess he had created, on the other hand it was an opportunity like no other. This way he can infiltrate the base while they're busy dealing with Jugglers who are having fun with himself.

Unexpected things have appeared. In the blink of a second many laser cannons activate and begin to charge their energies before finally firing them.

Neo had been waiting for that moment, where Schicksal's busied themselves with five king. Juggler giggled and raised his right arm which had Gan-Q's eyes.

The laser is sucked into the kaiju's eye and thrown back at the sender. The laser cannons are beyond hope because their destruction is beyond repair.

It was funny to see the Valkyries who had been sent to deal with this were struggling to put up a fight. Possibly from Juggler's point of view they were nothing more than ants. They desperately tried to deal as much damage as possible to the kaiju but it was to no avail.

Within the Five king's mind space, Juggler could be seen sighing in disappointment at what the Valkyries had given him. They willingly exposed themselves to the impossible, something way above their leagues.

How stupid and ignorant they are. It's a shame, to be honest. These beautiful girls will meet their end and therein lies the problem Juggler is facing. Long ago, he and Neo had made a pact, a pact he regretted but didn't think much of. He was given permission to keep his orb ring as long as he would no longer spills unnecessary blood.

Of course this contradicts who he really is, minus the innocent blood. At least he could keep the Orb Ring as long as he acted like a good boy.

How ridiculuous.

Juggler had never heard of this kind of bullshit. At least the positivity and profit of the two of them was quite favourable to him.

He just hoped that Schicksal didn't push him to the limit. If that happens.... Well, we'll see.

"Can he at least hold back a little bit?!" Neo shouted to himself. Of course this is a very good distraction. Neo is hiding behind an iron box. He's just waiting for the perfect opportunity To carry out his mission. Five king then unleashed a random attack using all parts of his kaiju's body.

 Five king then unleashed a random attack using all parts of his kaiju's body