Chapter 6: The Lion's Den.

One can describe the scene they saw was extremely chaotic.
Orb, in his Hurricane Slash form are performing.... Slashing attack, ironically. Using the Orb Slugger Lance was indeed brings benefits, for example....

"ORB LANCER SHOOT!!"

Orb fires a beam attack from the tip of the Orb Slugger Lance and destroyed all the drone in a matter of seconds.

Not all of them apparently.

Boom! Bang!

A bunch managed to bypass from below. They directed the attack to the defenseless Helios. Holding the lance upside down he then throw it and completely annihilated the drones.

He forgot one thing.

Trang!

A moment of silence for what he had done. He didn't calculate the trajectory of the lance or where it's heading. It landed right on the battleship's deck. Orb was holding his mouth, realizing his mistake could lead to an endless lecture from Theresa.

"Guess I'll die."

The sweat taste of death was much more satisfying rather then sitting around and get blasted by the Nun's infinite amount of lecture.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"You goddamn moron!!" Scolded by an imp was not part of his daily basis. Basically he dig his own grave the moment he throw his lance right where the ship's is.

"Here it comes...." Neo said under his breath. The amount of headache was enough to make the man gone banana. She keep her scolding roughly 20 minutes before she grown tired.

Well ho couldn't blame her? He was lucky that the lance was not in the position to do one of it's finisher, just a regular weapon that flies straight to the ship. If it did the Helios would blow up in many ways that cannot be describe.

Neo is now standing on the deck, more correctly where the lance had stabbed. A huge hole with smoke and electricity sparks from it. He cringe seeing the damage he has done and understand why Theresa was so mad at him.

"Uhm.... Mr. Henderson?" Neo redirected his attention to the voice and saw Mei walking towards him. He expected Himeko or Theresa to come to him. "Sorry for bothering you but Major Himeko ask for your presence in the bridge immediately."

"Tell her i need a room to breath." He gave her a wink before turning back his head to the front. "Join me, Ms. Raiden. I also need a company."

The Ultra warrior jolted his head, signaling her to stand next to him. She hesitate first, considering the offer could made the Major angry.

"I guess.... A few minutes won't hurt." She did do it and stand beside him, gazing at the clouds. She then look at him as the Ultra warrior enjoying every moment he could take from the scenery.

"I've been wondering...." She trailed off gaining his attention. "Have we met before? i mean, you seem familiar but i can't say why."

Neo only gave her a soft laugh. She didn't know that Neo have met her in the past. It was years ago when her father, Ryoma Raiden had a meeting with the Ultra warrior when he still hold the ME Corp. He remembered when a younger version of Mei came to her father's office. It was funny seeing her flustered when she saw Neo sitting across his father.

She was embarrassed that her action was considered to her father as a nuisance. Neo didn't mind though as the Ultra warrior merely laugh at her.

"Guess you're forgot about it, or the memory of the past deceive you. I wonder which one...."