Chapter 7: Lend Me Your Darkness.

There's a lot of things he could do rather than sitting around and doing nothing. If it wasn't for Tesla taking away the Orb Ring he can escape the battleship without anyone noticed. now he is sneaking out of the infirmary without making the slightest sound. Luckily Tesla didn't lock the door so Neo easily got into action.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Unfortunate indeed.

Neo slowly turned his gaze towards the voice and found Tesla, crossing her arms with an angry expression. He tried to come up with a logical reason but to no avail.

"Toilet. I swear to god i was trying to--"

"The toilet was inside the infirmary."

"And there goes my one and only chance." He mentally sighed at his lack of self awareness. He didn't even realize that the excuse he made was a total wack from the start.

"Got anymore excuse, Mister?" She press on and it made him sweatdrop. This is the worse case scenario he ever felt in his life. Women always see through him whenever he tried to do his own thing or minding his own business.

First was Cecilia, when she ask him of why he didn't come to her wedding.

The second was Theresa and he chose not to recall it. It gave him shivers.

The third was with Himeko. It was the day when he broke up with her. The reason why he broke up with her was for the safety of her well-being.

But Himeko knows the truth. It was his own guilt that made him do what he had done. Neo push her away, saying that if they keep their relationship it can only end with one of them died.

What kind of bullshit is that, am i right?

And now he had to experience the same thing with Tesla.... Again.

"I need to help the others."

"Your body said otherwise. You need to rest, doctor's order."

"You're not my doctor. Now, where's the Orb Ring?" Neo demand the twin-tailed but she chose to ignore it. "Tesla...."

"Always a trouble when it comes to women. Why am i not surprised."

The unknown voice came from behind Tesla. She then looked over there and saw Juggler with that smug smile of his.

"You--?!" Tesla was so shocked at his appearance that she was speechless.

"Of course you're here. You got the ring?"

"Do you really need to ask?" Juggler then took out Neo's orb ring from inside his black suit. Tesla was surprised how he got it. Even though she had kept it where only she knew. "Quite a hustle trying to find this thing. Luckily for you i use my own Ring to resonate with it."

juggler then threw the Orb Ring at Neo which the Ultra warrior easily caught it.

"You could have easily stole it and left me powerless. What's your game?" Although their meeting and relationship develops over time, Neo is still doubtful about juggler's true purpose. Even now Neo is still not sure that this Juggler came from the Ultraman Orb series he used to watch when he was younger.

"Come on.... We know eachother for years now. Are you still skeptical about me?" The way he spoke was enough to tell that this man was not to be underestimated. This guy is very cunning and unpredictable. He wondered how Gai could survive with him for tens, if not, hundreds of years of meeting and even arguing and fighting.

They were about to leave until Tesla stops him. this woman is so stubborn she even willingly points her gauntlet at Juggler and Neo.

Before she can do anything both of them disappeared instantly without any signs of their departure.