Chapter 11: Between Two Flowers.

If the world revolves around only one person, then this is one of them. The story revolves around an individual, where his life can be explained based on what has been given. Expecting something peaceful, serene, or fun is not part of what has been dictated and what has been written.

There were times when he wished for all of that, when there were times when everything was so simple, easy, even if it was a little childish.

What's wrong with asking for a drop of all that?

What was wrong with it, that he was approached by something impossible, which was beyond even the thought of cosmic rules?

If this is what the world wants, when he is summoned to another world, then he will fight, and even then if he has to go against the flow of destiny.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Belial Atrocious landed after his transformation commences. His feet touches the ground in a gracious manner, as if they're looking at an Angel.

No way in the Multiverse that thing is an Angel.

Both Tesla and Himeko readied themselves for any sort of attack. But Neo just stand there, frozen in place.

Was it fear?

Was it confusion?

Was it all of the above?

It was the latter apparently.

Sweating bullets he was, Neo hesitantly bring out the Orb Ring, even though there's no Ultra cards presence in the moment. He did so either way in order to get his head straight in the game, to escape from his mental questions and doubts.

Belial Atrocious tilted his head. Neo can feel and saw the smirk and arrogance plastered on his demonic face. His fingers moves, as if trying to get the sense of himself.

A step has been took.

Neo steps backward.

Another appeared.

And he does the same as the previous.

Just by walking Belial basically mocking the Ultra warrior to the core. It speaks a lot of his presence alone, that this dark Ultra is not someone that you can't mess with.

A few minutes have passed. No words has been spoken, but him being exist speaks a lot.

"À̶̲f̴̳͑͝r̸̞̈́̄a̶̛̟͎͂i̶̻̍̌͜ḏ̷͈̐̋,̷̺̃ ̴̼̈́l̵̫̓i̵̲͚͑̚t̷̔͜t̸͕̬̉l̸̺͉̂e̵̹͋̈́ ̴͎͉̆b̴͙̄͛o̸̡͈̍y̸͙͗͌?̵̱̬̎͒"

It's not about being afraid, it's about the uncertainty he witness and experience at the moment manage to catches him by surprise to the point of giving a sense of fear and afraid.

Mostly afraid, apparently.

"In my defense, i do. But when did that ever stop me?"

"B̶̧̖̈́r̶͚̒a̵͉̼͝v̷̡͙̈e̵̛͍͋,̵̪͗͒ ̵̤̳̈́b̵̥̩͐́ủ̶͇̊͜ẗ̴̪̆ ̵̣̙̍̍f̷̩͆͋o̵̙̟͗o̴̦̖̕l̸͚̓͆i̴̯̳̚ş̴͒ͅḧ̵͒ͅ.̸͎͓̓̐ ̸̯͓͂I̷̛̬̤ ̶̪̾m̵͕̻̏̔u̶̧͈̽͝s̸̜̑̉͜t̸̼͙̓͋ ̸̨̯̄c̸̬̈́͘͜o̶̦͌m̴̖̏͠ḿ̵̪͂͜ę̵̟̊̄n̴̻̾t̵̖̊́ ̵̅̈ͅy̵͇̑̌o̴̢̱̿u̴̥̎̓ ̵͈͊̍ö̷͓̲́̕f̴̡͈͐̕ ̸̘̕y̴̭̾͋o̷̜̬͌̓u̶͔̩͠r̴̲̾ ̶̟̊s̸̗͌ͅt̶̗̀̾u̸͇̚p̵͖͚͐̆į̴̦̕d̴̼̈́i̵̯͙͗͂t̸̛̫y̸͎̪͑.̵̺̙̓"