Chapter 5: Remember That Name.

The sky above cries.

It cries in agony, in pain, in suffering.

The locals below look beyond the heavens that are being ripped apart by the unknown.

And then it stops.

The cries of the sky has stop for nearly an hour.

One of the locals, a child no less, pointed her finger at the direction where a beaming light slowly growing in brightness under the clouds.

It was then she found out that the glowing light on the sky was something out of her expectation.

It was so loud that it nearly busted her eardrum. A stream of light, so bright and powerful it destroyed the land where their village is located. The explosion shape like a dome made out of silver white light that expended miles, evaporated the area including the forest that surrounds her village.

The girl look worried not only the lost of her home, but the man who save her and her mother.

What happened to that man?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Persistent insect!"

She was furious of how this being was able to bested her. She was given tremendous power by god and she can even get this creature out of her sight.

Even with the power she obtained from the fake Herrscher, she still out manuverd! How is that even possible?!

"Yoshaa!!"

Her thought suddenly went south, hearing the giant shouted something before a heavy energy slash directly hit the ship she's created. The vessel split in half and soon fall to the earth bellow.

"You dare stand against me?!" Sirin summon hundreds, if not thousands of the same warships in the dark sky, readying it's weaponry to the Ultra warrior who flies above the magnificent yet dreed scene.

"Ughk?!" Orb was caught off guard. The cannon was aimed and the gun barrel turn it's direction to him.

Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!

There's to many of them. Orb continuously avoids the shells as he flies swiftly. Doing zig-zag, hard turn, backflip following with quick dive, any air acrobatics move you can think of. One of the remaining ship managed to shot him on his back.

"Tch!" Hundreds of bomb shell kept it's trajectory to him. The Ultra warrior had enough of this. Instead running away he then face them with the OrbCalibur ready for action.

"HAAA!!" The first warships was slice in multiple parts. He then goes to another ship. The cycle keeps repeating as almost all of the warships that the 2nd Herrscher had deployed are destroyed. "Hah! How's that?!"

Blink! Blink! Blink! Blink! Blink! Blink!

Fall right under her trap. Sirin was playing with him from the start. She intensionally made the Ultra warrior work to the bone until his energy depleted. The sinister smirk on her face tells everything. She then summon another bunch of warships right above him.

She dropped it right at him.

"Shi-AARGKK!!" The ship's dragged him down to earth as it crashed, creating massive explosion that subverted the forest tree. His colour timer blinks faster than before, telling him the longer he stays an Ultraman, the worst chance of him turning back to human form.